chapter one

"What are we gonna watch today bruh?" Adam, your boyfriend asked. "I don't care" you say half-heartedly. Adam then typed into the Netflix search bar 'I don't care'. "Babe they don't have it we're at an L" Adam smirked. "You're so dumb. I want a romcom, 16 candles" I demanded"
"Your wish is my command."
"You truly are a peice of work"
"Nuh uh"
"yuh huh"
This went on for awhile.

I loved nights like this, me cuddled up laying in between Adams legs. Him occasionally kissing me, grabbing my ass.

I felt him sucking on my neck, kissing me, nibbling my ear. He usually gets really cocky because he can find my sweet spot in less than 5 seconds. He's pretty good a this for a white boy. I feel Adam fumble with my shorts and he starts to feel around my calvin klein panties. He's playing with the waistband rubbing his fingers along the rim. Slowly he grabs the front of my thong and pulls it up a little. I giggle and unwedge myself. He keeps kissing my neck and playing with my parties and he wedgies me again but this time harder and faster. My breath became ragged, I let out a huge moan not even knowing I liked this. Adam stopped everything. I became red in an instant. This was so humiliating. "You like wedgies, you're such a bad, bad girl" Adam said with a grin on his face.

Adam grabbed the front of my thong and pulled it up to my chin. "You like this bad girl? I bet you do" Before I could get a word in he yanked my panties up even farther and shoved the band on my panties into my mouth, "You better keep this here or I'm gonna have to further your punishment." You muffled an okay through your mouth of cotton.

He turned you around and started sticking his hands in the back of your shorts. He teased you a little. Making you beg for it. When he got tired of your puppy dog eyes, he yanked the back of your thong skyward making you moan louder then the last. The front of you panties came back down and slapped your p.ussy. You moaned at that too. "Oh so you do want daddy to punish you, you are such a naughty girl". Adam grabbed the sides of your panties and draped them over your shoulders. Adam removed your top, bra, and shorts, leaving you in nothing but your panties. Leaving you on the couch Adam went upstairs to get some 'supplies'. "You stay right here you naughty girl"

an- This is my first story let alone smut. I would love feedback and requests. I hope you like this. I'm pretty much only writing this because i'm horny.