3•Skinny Deeping

Bree

"So where we up to?" Kenzie asked as we left the food chain, walking towards his car. I smirked as I thought if a very naughty idea.

"Can you swim?" I asked and he looked at me like I'm asking a person if he could eat.

"Of course I can," he scoffed, broadening my smile.

"Are you scared of the cops?" I asked curiously and he paused, looking at me closely if I was joking.

"Are we gonna do something illegal?" He whispered and I rolled my eyes, chuckling.

"I'm just kidding, but maybe, you never know. Drive by the lake," I told him and his eyes brighten, pulling away instantly from the parking lot.

We reached the lake up the valley and I got off his car, viewing the water as the sun reflected. I slowly walked towards the water while Kenzie followed behind me, I glanced back and smirked before taking my shirt off and shimmying off my skin tight jeans, placing it on one side that left him wide eyed.

"Bree if you just wanted to swim, we could've gone-" I continued stripping my underwear off until I'm wearing nada and he stopped talking for a second. He'd seen me barely clothed yesterday so what must be the problem. "-Could've gone to my house..." he continued lowly when he realized I wasn't listening. I glanced back and saw him staring.

"You coming or nah?" I asked curiously and his gaze snapped up on me as his cheeks turned reddish. Skinny deeping sound so good right now, specially with Kenzie if he would agree on swimming with me. I'm such a slut. I walked in the warm water and plunged myself underneath, coming back up the surface as I smiled at him.

"Hell! of course I'm coming, I don't wanna miss a once in a life time opportunity," he started taking every piece of his clothing off even his boxers and I chewed on my lip as his abs were perfection and he had a hard on... I turned him on and it made me blush.

He advanced towards the water and swam closer to me before standing directly at me a few feet away. I grinned moving a space back.

"I don't think it's a good idea to be this close naked, our hormones are just everywhere and well, that thinking will make us impulsive," I told him cause seeing Kenzie in his full glory got me horny as fuck and I just wanna tackle him down and do stuff I would never do to anyone else.

"Well it was your idea," he said shyly with a grin, coming closer to me. I bit my bottom lip to prevent from smiling but that didn't help as his gaze dart down my face.

"I obviously don't make smart decisions," I rolled my eyes but he shook his head, and now he's just inches away from me, I started breathing involuntarily.

"Yeah you just did," he said before his hands captured my waist, pulling me closer that my chest was pressed against his, I stared at him wide eyed before he smirked, leaning to meet my lips into a soft innocent kiss. Le die. My tummy was twisting and turning as my heart rate was beating off. Hanging out with Kenzie was way too surreal but kissing Kenzie!? This must be a dream.

I moved my hands up, cupping his cheeks as I deepened the kiss, igniting the fire between us. He kissed back feverishly before sliding his tongue in my mouth as I crack it slightly for him, making me whimper. I can feel that Kenzie's hands were tensed around my waist and I know he's holding back from touching me places I know he wanna touch so badly, he's being a sweet gentleman but I don't want him to be.

"It's okay Kenzie, relax." I pulled an inch away and his eyes were still closed, lost in the midst of our kiss. We were the only ones here in the lake and I liked the privacy. He slowly peeled his eyes open as his brows slightly furrowed. I pulled his hands off my hip and placed it on my boobs which left him wide eyed, I rolled my eyes. "Relax Kenzie, it's okay to touch me- not that I let anyone touch me, but your hands needs to be less tense," I told him and he glanced down his hands which was cupping my boobs.