Chapter 3

Arnav sat on his chair with confusion written all over his face. Aman placed his hand on Arnav's shoulder.

Arnav: What they are saying Aman? I can't understand anything.

Aman: We can find everything Arnav. Don't worry.

Arnav: I want Khushi beside me now Aman but she...

Aman: She will be alright Asr.

At that time doctor came out of ICU.

Shivaay: Doctor how is she?

Doctor: She gained conscious. The thing is that we can't predict her mental condition. Don't stress her.

Rud: Ok doctor.

Dadi: Go and call Arnav. He may wants to see her.

Ani: You are right Dadi. Rudy you go and call Arnav.

Ru: Ok Bhabhi.

Rudra searched for Arnav every nook and corner of hospital but couldn't find neither Arnav nor Aman. Finally he went to the backside of hospital. There he saw Arnav sitting on the bench looking at the sky. He saw Aman beside him. Aman is telling something to him and Arnav is listening to him. He moved towards them but then Arnav started to speak. So he thought to wait for sometime. What Arnav told to Aman broke his heart...

Arnav: You know Aman when you showed me Aryan's pic with Khushi I felt some connection with him. After that when you told me about Oberoi family I felt connection with Mr & Mrs Arjun Oberoi but I brushed it off. But when they told me they are my family not Raizada family I felt all these years I lived a life which is filled with lies.

Aman: Asr we will find answer for everything.

Arnav: I hope so. I don't know but from past few hours I'm feeling like I will lose something precious to me. What if I lost my Khushi Aman. I won't be able to live without her.

Rudy who came then heard this and tears formed in his eyes. Wiping it he came forward and called him.

Rudy: Bhayya Khushi di gained conscious.

Arnav and Aman shared a look and went inside the hospital.

In Khushi's room Eve talked with her and to their surprise she mingled with them easily though in star she was a little hesitant. Anika, Gauri and Bhavya sat around her and is talking with her continuously while elders and shivom looked at them adoringly. Just then the door of the room opened widely and entered Arnav along with Aman and Rudra. Seeing Khushi Arnav ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

Khushi sat there with shocked face while others looked at Arnav and khushi not knowing how to break Khushi's condition to Arnav.

Arnav breaking the hug kissed her forehead.

Arnav: Where were you Khushi? Do you know where and all I searched for you?

Khushi looked at him silently.

Arnav: Khushi don't do this to me again. I will die without you. Khushi why you are not saying anything?

Khushi still looked at him without saying anything.

Arnav: Khushi say something.

But she still didn't utter a word to him. Finally losing his patients he shouted Speak up dammit.

That's it Shivaay and Om who were silent till then moved towards Arnav angrily and took hold of his shoulder.

Shivaay: Don't you dare to shout at my sister. I understand she is important to you but that doesn't mean you will shout at her.

Arnav: Who are you to say that?

Om: Her brother.

Arnav: Oh really?

Shivaay: Yes now go from here.

Aryan: Shivaay...

Shivaay: Aryan I know he is our brother but that doesn't mean he will stay here with her. It's better if he stay away from her.

Arnav: Excuse me? It is not you who should say that. It is Khushi who should say to stay away from her.

Shiv: She will listen to me.

Om: Yes. It is better if you leave from here.

Arnav: But... Khushi why you are not saying anything? They are telling me to stay away from you.

Rudy: Bhayya don't do this to him.

Shiv: It's better if you stay away from this matter Rudy.

Ru: But Bhayya...

Arnav: Khushi say something plz..

Khushi: Who are you?

Arnav: What?

Khushi: Who are you? Why are you disturbing me like this?

Arnav: Khushi... Doll why you are saying like this? Did I do something wrong? Is that why you are saying like this? Khushi is it because I found you lately or... Khushi say you are joking.

Khushi: Why you are disturbing me like this? I was so happy but when you came you destroyed my happiness.

Arnav: Khushi what you are speaking?

Khushi: Truth. Plz stop harassing me and leave from here.

Arnav: Am I harassing you?

Khushi: Yes and now leave from here.

Arnav looked at her painfully and turned to leave but...

Khushi: Arnav...

Arnav looked back at her hopefully but...

Khushi: Like my brothers said stay away from me if possible don't come in front of me again.

That broke him. If Aman had not caught him on time then he would have fall down. Without uttering a word Aman took him away. Rudy who was seeing everything from the start said...

Ru: You didn't do good Bhayya. Today you all broke him. God will never forgive you for this. Saying that Rudy went from there with Aman and Arnav to their hotel.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi guys,

    I was busy with my exams and now it is over. I updated this chapter long ago. Because of some problem with internet connection I can't give updates fastly. Still I will try to give updates whenever I can.

Guys do tell me how is it. I know it is bad. But still...

Thank you