04 (WIP)

hi, if you're still here im really sorry i haven't updated in awhile. the inspiration still hasn't popped up, but here's a sneak peak of what ive written so far. i doubt ill be able to update fully anytime soon, as school starts up again in two days. for an apology, here's a lil video i made
-------------------------------------------------------------

*groupchat*

Kirumi: Good morning, everyone.

Kaede: Morning!

Miu: Gm mom

Kirumi: ...anyways, I was thinking last night... Amami-kun, did you figure out your talent once you got out?

Kaede: I can't believe we haven't discussed that yet.

Rantaro: Actually, I've known all along.

Korekiyo: So you lied to us.

Rantaro: Yeah, sorry about that. I guess I couldn't fully trust you guys.

Ryoma: If you needed to keep it a secret then it must be something really important.

Rantaro: I was the Ultimate Survivor. I don't remember anything, but apparently I participated in a killing game before this and won.

Tenko: Ironic how you died first this time.

Kaede: Another question... how did you find out about the library's secret door?

Rantaro: It was a perk from winning the last kg. All of the information was in my Monopad.

Miu: Wow... you woulda been real useful to the rest of them right about now.

Angie: Kokichi's still being a brat in Atua's eyes.

Tenko: Using Atua again?

Angie: I don't feel complete without him~

--------------------------------------------------------------

Rantaro's POV

Saihara Shuichi.

That guy really changed a lot, I'm proud of him.

Akamatsu-san chose the right person, I can see why she really likes him.

Turns out Harukawa-san and Momota-kun became his new buddies, and it seems like Harukawa grew from this friendship too.

Not that it's nice to see people die, but at this point in time, it's pretty interesting,

with Ouma's mastermind act anyways.

At school, I guess Danganronpa's been pretty popular.

Many people talk to me.

At least, they ask a whole lot of questions.

Most are about Akamatsu-san and I.

They ask things like "Have you two made up?" "Are you friends?" "Are you dating?"

And I've been told "I think you two would make a better couple than her and Saihara."

It's pretty weird and I don't think about it all that much.

But Akamatsu tells me she's been getting comments like that too.

She's annoyed of course,

but now that we talk about it,

I wouldn't mind if we got together in that way.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Kaede's POV

"What was the name of the gentleman thief whose family was boiled alive during the Sengoku period? Amami-kun?"

"Ishikawa Goemon."

"Correct."

That guy is an honors student.

No wonder he won the last killing game.

Not that its an achievement to brag about.

With the way things are going now,

I have a feeling Saihara-kun might make it till the end!

I hope he doesn't have to feel the pain of death, and I hope it'll all be over soon.

The school bell rings, meaning it's lunch break.

"Took you long enough!"

When I get to the rooftop, there is another person with Amami-kun and Rise.

"Miu?" I run up to them.

"She transferred into my class!" Rise tells me, "The funny thing is, she mistook me for you and called me 'Bakamatsu'?"

I laugh and say, "Welcome to the school's official weirdo club."