Body launguage, says it all

(Slight smooch action going on, get ready for some MAYOR smut in the following chapters through, comment on the story, post ideas and requests, this is for yall lovies MUAH)

Y/n's pov
I had little to to no time to get ready for this shit. What was it again? Dinner? Was it like a fancy dinner where everyone's gonna be dressed in fancy clothes or the relaxed type where people come in jeans and a T-shirt. Freddie said it would be in a hotel. Neathless to say I had to look good...

I mean I'll be infront of the fucking band Queen. First thing first, I had to jump in the shower since I smelled of sweat pretty bad by now. All the interracrions made me real nervous. I was washing my hair, rubbing my scalp when it all hit me. I really, reallyyyy, reeeeeaallyy goddamn adored the bass player John. It was more than oblivious. I mean I had no idea about love and such. I've had my 'collage' enxperiances back in high school, but drunken shags and kisses never lasted and never really made the trick for me.

Sometimes it made me mad that physical atraction was the first first thing a person noticed about anotWhat did I expect. Were you supossed to look at someone and say to yourself " oh wow they have such a kind heart, nice personallaty and cheerful nature!" Hell no, the first thing a person notices about you is your apperance. I allways tried to make myself look presentable for the slim chance of atracting my prince charmin. Every now and again I wonderd if he'd ever come. Chances now seem slimer. Slimmer than me even haha. It really apealed to me the way John looked. But I look at people in a very diffrent way than others do.

The way he bites his thumb on pictures in the magazines. Sometimes hed put his hand in a weird position, It looked like he did not know what to do with them. As though he was fidggeting. He would use the phrase " y'know " aloott, every sentence he would finish it off with. It was giving me the sence that he must be an awfuly shy person, but he really didn't come off that way when you looked at him. He's tall. He has wavy brown-orange hair. His bangs were cut horriblly, really, I don't even know how you could call them that but somehow it worked on him.

His eyebrows really frame his whole face, as does he's jawline witch alines perfectlly with the width of his lips and outline of his chin. When he smiles his very straight teeth showed as far as the edges of his lips went, a small jet noticable gap framed it. Prominante smile and cheek lines complimented his chin as he smiled. And wooah when he smilled it felt like I've known this person all my life. For some reason his bigger nose fitted him, I could relate since mine wasn't any better, it worked really well on him actually. And the eyes? How could I forget those things. Shining orbes, that reminded me of the prettiest greyish,stormy nights filled with fog, and the windiest green fields covering my old home. I was actually quite emberassed that I had an actuall picture of him in my wallet.

I just found him very apealing, but more than apealing interesting, and mysterious. I never would have thought I'd get an autograph from then, it was not even in my wildest dream I'd ever meet them...but now this it seemed all to good to be true. But finally for once in a long time it was. Even if it all goes to shit now, I have a really fucking cool experiance to teeasure. John's mysterious jet fidgety nature still rambled through my mind as I was drying off my hair that started curling up Imediatelly. I have straight hair but in days like these It won't coopirate. Realizing i had little to no time left i started picking out an outfit. I was getting my gut feeling of things going to shit again so I said fuck It and took out a pair of really...really tight high waisted jeans. The ones that left little to your imagination. The acid was really made these pop. With it I decided on a floral blouse with ofcourse, bo bra underneath it. I tied it infront, and left 2 button unbuttoned. I quickly took Freds cigaretres and my purse, checked the stove and cats and with my black oxforts I was out of the door.