introduction

FOREVER WITH KRISHNA

Jai shri Krishna!!

Dwarka is one of the four most pious dhamm (dwelling place of god) in India. It is situated in the western coast of Gujarat close to Arabian seas. 5000 years ago this dwarka was choosen shri Krishna the almighty himself as his capital. This story is about Apara a 12 year old girl who goes to dwarka with some pilgrims and finds the ultimate goal of her life.

The realizations she gets in the way that leads her to Krishna and her ultimate meeting with lord Krishna will be the storyline of this love story. How Krishna reciprocates to her prayers and finally gives her place in his lotus feet and fulfills her desire.

So let us get ready to begin a journey to lord Krishna by means of devotion and ignorance. Now why I said ignorance? It is because the gopis who are undoubtedly the biggest devotees of Krishna were not learned on Vedas and puranaas.

They didn't even know how to read or write but their devotion inspires the great sages till today. I would like to begin this story with Beautiful doha on love

Pothi padh padh jagmuha
Pandit bhaya na koi
Dhai akhar prem ka
Padhe so pandit hoye

This story is completely fictional and any coincidence that is present in this story is purely fictional. The only real thing in this story is the description of dwarka and its places, which is completely true and based upon Dwarka episode of Kahi suni serial of epic channel. This story will have only six parts. From next chapter onwards we will proceed with the story.

______________________________________