Sexy Neighbour

This is my first time writing so I'm not sure if it will be any good but here goes anyways!!

************************************************************************************

Chapter 1

She had just seen the new guy move into the house next door. He was well built, tall and dirty blond hair. She saw him bring in boxes from his car his muscles bulging in his t-shirt, littles beads of sweat were forming on his forehead as the sun beat down on him. He eventually took of his t-shirt now damp with sweat as he continued to move in.

She sat just inside the window watching him work and could feel an ache in her core. She was so filled with lust she started to rub her aching core without realising what she was doing.. Shocked at herself to be doing that she got up and busied herself with housework, but no matter how hard she cleaned she could still picture the new neighbour with his bulging muscles. She started fantasising what his muscles would feel like to run her hands over them, to lick them, what would they feel like against her naked body.....

She worked herself into such a state she decided she needed to shower and clear her head. She had cool shower and as she washed herself she pictured the neighbours hands on her running her hands up her body over her pert breasts. She pinched her nipples and slowly let one hand roam lower to her throbbing core. She slowly rubbed her bud an let out an involuntary moan. The moan snapped her out of her daze and she quickly finished the shower.

She sat on her bed just after coming out of the shower, her body still damp. A slight breeze blew in the window across her naked body, her nipples hardened to little pink pebbles. She started to gently rub the towel over her body to dry off only to start feeling the heat pooling low in her stomach and an ache in her core. She reached into her bedside table and took out her trusted vibrator. Switching it on she started to rub it against her aching core, the vibrations doing wonderful things to her. She slowly inserted the vibrator into her clit while she pinched a nipple in the other hand. Oh this was really hitting the spot, she threw her head back and let out a loud moan. She was really in good need of a hard fuck she thought to herself, damn sexy new neighbour making her feel like this. Just as she thought of him she could see out her window the sexy man himself in his room next door. She had or forgotten to close the blinds and hadn't paid any attention to the open window until now. There he stood in the window staring over at her, what would she do she was so close to cuming should she stop. The blush spread from her chest up to her flushed cheeks. She pulled the vibrator out and went to grab the towel that was now on the floor. So embarrassed she just wanted to close the blinds. She wrapped the towel around herself and stood up to close the blinds but banging on the sexy mans window made her look over. There he was shirtless with a smirk on his face and shaking his head no so she wouldn't close the blinds. She just stared. He slowly started to open his jeans and slide them down his legs, he sipped them off and then his boxers.

He was an impressive size from her room just imagine what he was like up close. She started getting all hot again. Her core started to clench in anticipation.