Chapter 3

Welcome Guys.....
Vote
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
.
Share

Luke's POV

Saturday

I got down from my room to drink water and I saw a sticky note from my mom on the fridge. It read " I left some money and a list on the table, go buy some groceries for dinner, I might come late today"... well, I guess I'm cooking dinner. It looks like mom didn't take the car today.... I got into   BMW 3 series which belonged to my dad and drove to the grocery store. As I drove pass the shopping mall, I couldn't help but pull over as I saw some familiar faces posing and taking selfies near a red Ferrari.

Lilibeth, why am I not surprised?.. hasn't she and her minions got anything better to do than to shop all weekend? Oh and that reminds me, I stepped out of the car and headed straight to her and her minions of friends.

"You know I thought you were only a spoiled brat who gets away with anything she does but picking on someone, that's low.....its retro" (Yep, call me a weak nerd at school but outside the school walls......its different) I shot the words at her right before she hopped into her Ferrari.

"Excuse me?" she asked with a confused expression.... Amanda, does it ring a bell, I asked ...
"Have we met, and who is Amanda?" she asked still confused...(what's with the act, doesn't she remember me....oooooh now I get it. I don't have my glasses on)
Amanda, the girl you picked on the ladies room yesterday at school..

Oh yeah I remember, that pathetic loser, so nerd girl's Knight in Faded jeans is here to confront me.... haha very funny(note the sarcasm)..she said earning some snickers from her minions.
you know what I don't waste my time on losers like you...wait a minute, I do waste my time on losers like you. People like you end up worshiping people like us.. she spat these words like they were nothing.

If our lives is your definition of pathetic then I want more of it cos I'd rather live this way than to be surrounded by Fake friends who like you for your money.
"Whom are you calling FAKE..her ginger friend (is it Jolene, Dolly or...)  snapped on the verge of attacking me( you could tell she was faking her reaction).

I see you have nerves loser, I will make you regret saying that to Dilly(so that's her name).
Lilibeth said while holding Dilly from charging at me.
Before I turned to go I looked at her and said" you know how people like you end up, Lonely. Their friends betray them, they feel life's been unfair to them, you see it happen in movies.... I'd learn from that if I were you." and by that I turned and walked away.

I proceeded to the grocery store to buy the groceries. I came home and 3 hours later I did dinner. I checked the time and its 7:00 pm and mom is still not home.
I called my mom and she picked on the first ring...

Mom

yes, sweety

Aren't coming home

I'm on my way sweety.... I took the bus and we are caught up in this traffic..will be home soon.

Okay then see you soon, bye.

25 mins later mom comes home and we have dinner.

After dinner, I called Ammy and told her about my confrontation . "You shouldn't have done that Luke"...she said sounding more worried than before.
Don't worry okay, I don't think she would be troubling you anytime soon since her attention is now on me.
No Luke, its you I'm worried about, now she is going to tell her boyfriend and he and other players are going to beat you up. She said worried . Don't worry about me besides I can fight back, I choose not to. I can't just sit there and let her push you around, you've gone through enough already. Now don't say anything. Go to sleep, I will talk to you tomorrow.
"Okay, Good night Luke".... Good night Ammy.

like always,
Vote
.
.
.
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
.
.
Share