The Black Figure

Once upon a time Eric, Angel, and I went for a walk in the woods, the trees were normal on a windy afternoon, the wind was blowing, it was dark and foggy we were normal and fine but then we heard some scary noises in the distance we were scared/frightened but then the scary noises faded away we continued walking and walking our faces were frightened and then Angel saw the black figure and said: ~Guys, Look!~ We looked the direction he looked, We went closer to the black figure. He looked into Eric's eyes and then something bad happened, Eric's eyes went all white the black figure took his pupils and put them in a container filled with pupils and if the pupils go into this jar they evaporate and Eric was dead so we ran and ran we got tired so we saw a bench so we ran to sit on it and then we started talking about games to clear this out of our brain and then Angel saw the black figure behind me and said: ~Look Behind You!~, So I looked behind me and I said: ~Oh No..~ and then I ran but then Angel just stood there looking at the black figure, The black figure also stood and stared right back at him when the black figure was looking at Angel, I took the phone he had with him and called 911 the police told us what location we were at, I told the police we are in the woods and the police said: ~Ok, that is all we needed to hear~ and then they hung up they were about to arrive in 40 minutes but then it was too late, Angel's pupils were in a container and evaporated and then the black figure heard me call the police and then ran into the bushes and trees, then the police came and then saw the body and this became a crime scene and then I never saw of that black figure ever...