«5»

Hey hey so thanks luceheartfilia43 , BlacknekoVS and cCattogirl13

Lucy

So apparently the guy who kidnapped me was Erigor. After his speech saying that he was going to play Lullaby and broadcast it for the civilians.

Then he disappeared just like before. "Natsu, Stripper go after him, me and Erza can hold my own." I said and got in battle stance.

Natsu glared at me and said. "Did you think I was kidding when I said don't leave my side again, annoying woman." Natsu said.

"You are the strongest member here so you should after him while Erza and I do some cleanup." I said and kissed him the cheek. He looked shook.

"Now I'm still with you now go." I said. Stripper and Natsu ran to find Erigor.  "Sorry pretty ladies you won't be so pretty when we're done with ya." A member said.

I see two members of the gang leave. Probably going to fight Natsu and Stripper.

"Open gate of the maiden! Virgo!" I said and Virgo appeared. We both go into martial arts form. Erza looks ready to use her magic.

"It's punishment time. Let's go."

I say and Virgo and I charge in head first wiping about half of the the gang they tried using weapons but Erza wiped them out before they could even touch us.

"Let's go to Natsu and Stripper now." I said and started walking in the direction they went.

"Hey Lulu can you tell me why you call Gray stripper all the time?" Erza asked from behind me.

"He didn't leave a good first impression on me." I said. "What do you mean." Erza said.

"My first day at the guild and he walks up to me and asks me for my underwear. I got pissed off and kicked his sorry ass across the guild.

He starting to pick a fight with Natsu, he wasn't worth his time so I beat him up for him without using magic. He keeps saying I tarnished his fucking image and all that shit.

So yeah." I said and Erza nodded in understanding and then turned serious. "Mira and I should seriously kick his ass." Erza said.

I nod and look around and find Natsu and Kabi with a hole in his chest and a guy going back into the wall. "Is that how you treat your guild members?!" I roar and break the wall and grabbed him by his neck.

I was about to kill him but arms wrapped around my waist. "Let it go." Natsu said. I knocked him out and dropped him. I lean into Natsu's embrace and we see if we can get out.

When I saw the wind barrier Natsu tried to go through it like a dumbass. I grabbed him and told him "cut it out!" I grab Virgo's key. "Open gate of the maiden! Virgo!" I call.

"How may I help you Princess?" Virgo asks me. "Grab the guy laying on the floor and dig us out of here please." I say and Virgo grabs Kabi and digs us out of here.

Natsu was holding out his arms towards me, I didn't hesitate to go in his arms and we flew off using black and blue flames.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote
Comment and have a good Friday!