ch 6

A/N: so you thought that little angel reader was innocent right? well this will show off all your true colors.

( your pov)
Darkness. Its all I really see and ever will see. Ever since I became a wish granter I have never really had a proper dream. I guess that will happen when you live through 9 unforgiving years of torture for my 'sins' as a human. To be clear I never meant to murder anyone, it was self defense, I never meant to help that man cheat since I didn't know he had a family, is it so wrong for me to try and save a person who is about to fall off a cliff? So what if I messed with the reapers jobs and the judgments of others; I was doing the right thing at those times. I had died several times for each sin I had committed but were they really sins if another person was saved? Suddenly I began to hear voices and a bright light blinded me. I woke up to find that I was in a bird like cage, just hanging from the ceiling. I groaned in pain as my organs had finally been placed in the right spots and began to work properly. I sighed as I tried to move only to find out; I'm chained to the back of my 'cage'.

'what kind of kinky shit is this' I thought to myself as I looked through the bars and to the ground. There I saw Sally crying as she tried to get past her father.

" (name) I wish for you to get down her right NOW!" she said shouting the end of that line. With that my powers were instantly activated and I was now sitting next to Sally. " yea!" she shouted and jumped into my arms. To be quiet frank with myself, the only reason I enjoy being around children is because I feel wanted . When I was human I lived a simple and boring life as a foster child. I was okay with that but I was never actually fine with it. I smiled lightly as memories flooded over my mind of my younger brother. He was only 9 months old when we separated. He seem so shy when he was a baby, I used t o play with his feet(even when mother told me not to in fear of causing him to stutter) and I used to rub his head full of brown hair. Now I highly doubt he's even alive since that was quiet a few million years ago.

" sorry for giving you a fright Sally." I said patting her head lightly and smiled innocently.

" how did you get out of there! I thought you said your powers as a wish granter were limited." Slender seemed to hate the fact of not knowing everything and everyone within his house hold. Taking quick note of this I respond swiftly as to not anger the entity any more.

" I am extremely sorry for the lack of information but I do not know how much power I can release at once. We wish granters cannot bring the dead back to life, nor can we make another person fall in love with our wisher. If we know that a wish that is given to us can potentially  deadly or even kill our wisher then we will refuse to grant the wish. You see a wish granter can handle a maximum of 10 wishers but the most a wish granter has taken was 6 and she ended up dying for killing and denying a wish given to her. We gain power from the satisfaction of our wisher." I stated smiling as I bowed. Truthfully though, Emilia didn't deserve to be sentenced to death; all she did was refuse to kill a family and the it was that mans fault for killing himself. Anger began to boil within me. She was one of the strongest warriors and she was put to death by an IDIOTIC and PATHETIC human. The thought of that ungrateful race made me want to murder everyone of them, especially since that were the ones who started the war between us Wish granters and  sirens. I remember when I used to run wild with my siren friends when I was younger. Everything was stolen from me the day we met that human boy. He had taken advantage of the sirens weak hearts, and wish granters will to help and poisoned the air with lies. I cracked my neck as I tried to stay calm while Sally had already ran off to complete a task given to her by slender.

" I wish to stay." I stated chromatically

" why" Slenderman had asked in pure confusion which lead me to let out a dark chuckle. Why?

" Of course I would love to stay here. Not only is my wisher here but this place is full of things that are like me, with the same hobby's , and think the same way." I stated blankly and almost dead sounding.

" Oh and why would you say that?" asked Slenderman as he began to put up his guard.

"because under all this innocent angel look, I am a warrior of war as well, and not to mention,I have one hell of a blood lust" I stated innocently with sadistic intent glistening in my eyes. My eyes were no longer innocent (ec) but a darkened red filled with hatred.

" And I will never forget what humans did to my kind"