(Not based on Video!!)

~Colby's pov~
I was in the car with my girlfriend Y/N and Sam,Jake,and Corey, we had to go to the Biltmore Hotel again so I decided to take her with us.

~Y/N pov~
Me,Colby,Corey,Sam and Jake had to go to the Biltmore Hotel I don't know why I accepted but I love Colby so I decided to go, he said it was the most haunted and famous hotels all of LA, we got on the car and headed off.

~Y/N pov~
We entered the Biltmore Hotel and got our key to the presidential suite, Sam unlocked the door and I looked at Colby and held his hand tightly, "it'll be okay baby girl I'm here" he wispers in my ear so the others don't hear, we walked in and everyone was freaking out because oh how big it was, I stayed behind Colby the whole time because I was scared shitless (don't come for me 10 year olds), they then spotted a staircase and they headed downstairs to it so I followed Colby, "Colby I'm getting scared" I say while looking up at him, "it's okay I'm here" he says while hugging me tight, "Colby,Y/N go in that room" Jake says as he points to it, we walk in there and I get chills down my back telling me that something is in there so I hold Colby's hand tighter as we leave the room, they then spot and elevator, I roll my eyes at how childish they are being, I let go of Colby's hand and walk upstairs with my phone flashlight on and sit on the couch with main light on,then all of a sudden a bang comes from behind me, "Ahhh" I scream, the boys come running up. I start crying because I'm scared "baby baby it's okay I'm here" Colby says while hugging me, I hug him back, " what the fuck Happened" Sam said, "Baby what happened" Colby said rubbing your leg, "there there was a a bang from from behind me" you day while sniffling, Sam walks behind you and looks down, "Yooo what the fuck" Sam said "What what happened" Corey says, "how the fuck dose the statue from the piano fall over here" Sam says, Colby gets up to look, "Yeah that's fucking wierd" Colby says while walking back over to you to hug you again. " Do we just wanna chill for a while" Jake says, "Yeah let's just chill" Colby says, Colby stops hugging you and hops on the couch,you lay on his lap and fall asleep.

~2 hours later~
~Still Y/N POV~

I wake up to the boys freaking out "WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK" Corey says " WAS THAT THE ELEVATOR" Sam says the boys run downstairs leaving me upstairs alone, I get up and follow them, Colby runs to me and hugs me, I wisper "what's happening" "Nothing Princess it's okay let's go upstairs"Colby says, Colby walks you upstairs and lays down on the couch with you while the guys follow, "Can we Leave" Corey says "No dude we have to do the seance" Sam says "Yo colby let's go do the seance" Sam says,Colby gets up and kisses your head and heads over there.

~1 hour later~

"WHAT THE FUCK" Sam says "YOOOOO" Colby says "I'm leaving" Corey says, "Well" Jake says "Let's just head out" Sam says while grabbing the camera and everything else, Colby comes over to you and picks you up bridal style, and carries you to the car, they all head home and Colby picks you up and carries you into the room and puts you on the bed and cuddles you.

Holy Mother of God 643 Words

Hope you enjoyed, leave requests in comments.