Epilogue

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay, 

here you go:

************

"LAKSSSSSSSSSSSSSH" Ragini shouts at the top of her voice. Laksh was standing in front of her with closed eyes and ears.

It was few months to Raglak's marriage now, Sanskar got married to Kavitha a month back and now a pooja was organised for both the couples.

Downstairs, KavSan laughed hearing Ragini.

San: I can't believe that my calm friend can shout this loudly.

Kav: (laughing) Well, this avatar of hers is reserved for her pati dev alone.

San: He alone pisses her off.

They chuckle.

Raglak's room:

Clothes were scattered all over the room and Ragini was glaring Laksh for this. He was looking her with puppy eyes, but she was not in a mood to melt.

Rag: What have you done to this room? Didn't I tell you I will select your shervani, then why?? This room looks like it was attacked by a monkey!

Lak: I was trying to ease your work.

Ragini looks around the room.

Rag: Like this?? See there, your tie is hanging on the bulb.

He smiles sheepishly and she huffs. Ragini went near the bulb and tired to take the tie, but her hand was not reaching.

Laksh smiles mischievously and went to her. He hoisted her by her waist. Ragini's breath got stuck, but she composes herself soon and took the tie.

Rag: put me down.

He made her stand on her feet but didn't let her go.

She tries to move,

Lak: Why hurry, (huskily) don't you feel anything looking at me?

Rag: Yes, looking at you, all I remember is the state of this room and this tempts me to hit your head with something hard.

He leaves her immediately.

Lak: You have become dangerous.

She looks at him with attitude and then started to clean the room.

He was still looking at her, who was cursing him under her breath.

Lak: (whispers) I am sure some bhootni got into her. She is not the calm girl I fell in love with.

Rag: Did you say something?

Lak: I,...I will help you cleaning.

Rag: please don't.

Lak: Huh?

He came to her, she had kept folded clothes on the bed, and he took them on one hand and headed to cupboard.

Rag: Laksh dress will,

Before she could complete dress fell down from his hand.

Laksh closes his eyes tightly. Ragini fumes even more.

Rag: Why are you hell bend to increase my work?

Lak: I was trying to help you,

Rag: Like this!! Now stand here quietly.

She angrily went to the clothes but slipped, Laksh hold her by her waist before she falls.

They share an eye lock.