Cherry Cookie x Male! Reader ~Bombs Away!~

(Since I suck at making intros, this is an AU where the marvelous creators made this mechanic where you can customize your own cookie character. God that would be amazing. Cookie Run and Cookie Wars do not belong to me. These blessings belong to the amazing DevSisters.)

You woke up by the sound of your alarm going off. You didn't want to get up from your comfy marshmallow bed, but you had no choice. You turned off the alarm and got up. You were a rare type Cookie made from the freshest of (F/F). The Witch decided to give you (F/C) of frosting for hair, alongside a (F/C) shirt/hoodie, and jeans.

"Welp, we have another day in escaping the Witch's kitchen. Curse you, health bar timer! I can't even reach Chapter 4 of Episode 1!"

Being a rare type kinda sucked. Some of the Rare Cookies that have the most health have to be either Ninja Cookie, or your crush, Cherry Cookie. You see, you were head over heels for the white haired cookie. The way her demeanor makes everyone question if she's afraid, her personality, those cherry bombs that you could hear getting closer and closer oh fu-

*B O O M!*

You cried out as you saw your gingerbread door being blown to bits by none other than your crush. Talk about a coincidence.

"Good morning, (Y/N)! Ready for another day of trying to escape the Witch's Oven?!"

God you loved the way Cherry Cookie talked. You and her became friends when everyone gathered at the Cookie Chest area to see your grand entrance. Everyone cheered in glee as everyone saw your pose, meaning that you were the new cookie in town. The odd thing is that you didn't have a pet combi. The developers probably forgot to add that in.

"Well, besides you blowing up nearly my whole house, I'm thinking that we might reach the next chapter."

"That's the spirit! Come on! The run is gonna start in a couple of minutes!"

As Cherry Cookie said that, the grabbed a hold of your gingerbread hand, making you blush a bit. For a cookie, you all can run fast as heck, boi.

Everycookie that weren't participating were settling into the spectating area. For a rare cookie, you felt kinda honored to be first in the Trophy Race. The combi consisted of you going first, then Cherry Cookie going last. Magmabird was also joining in as your pet combi.

"Remember, (Y/N), don't be nervous. I'll be here cheering you on!" Beamed Cherry Cookie with a grin, making you blush a bit.

"Same here!" You replied back.

(Loading time has brought to you in part by (Y/N) Cookie doing his signature pose with his signature quote)

And the race was on! Due to how Trophy Run works, you can't tell whether you're in first or last place until you start to go bad. And by that I mean your health bar has been depleted. As you were running, you felt something inside you, waiting to be unleashed. Deciding to go with that feeling, you then burst with a huge energy aura, causing you to fly faster than the speed of sound! Luckily, the aura also had a gravitational effect, making the gummy bears float to you with ease. Everyone was astonished with the even, even Cherry Cookie herself. During the 2:00 mark, you felt yourself get tired.

"Oh Cookie Gods. My health is close to its limit. I guess this is it..."

And you fell to the ground. Everyone gasped. Cherry Cookie was so worried that she wanted to rush in to check on you, being this your first time in a Trophy Race. Suddenly, you shot back up, with a (F/C) aura, your health rising back to 3/4 of the bar. Everyone cheered in delight that you still had some left in you.

"Well this is convenient! My special ability is close to being ready, so I'll have some extra time left until I'm out of the race!"

After you unleashed your now named (Special move name), your health meter was down again, officially making you unable to compete anymore.

Then, Cherry Cookie ran passed you at a fast speed, shouting out,

"I'll win this race for you, (Y/N)!!"

"You got this, Cherry!" You cheered.

After time ran out, everyone viewed at the tv screen, waiting for the results. And it was you and Cherry Cookie reaching 1st place with a shocking 150,762,832 points! Everyone cheered as Cherry Cookie flew into your gingerbread arms, both of you laughing and spinning around. Then, you did a devious thing. You carried Cherry Cookie bridal style, and went in for the kiss on the lips. Everyone was whistling and cheering for you finally having the gingerbread balls to kiss the love of your life.

"S-So does this mean...?"

"Of course, silly! Why wouldn't I have ran into your arms?" Said Cherry Cookie as she nuzzled into your chest.

For your first day of being summoned, it was probably the best day of your life.

(Wow I finished a chapter in literally the same day this was created. Requests are always open, although nobody really follows me on this app. This is Darky, signing off with a PK FREEZE!!)