Lemon part 3

Shoto's Pov

"Are you ready kitten~" I asked seductively, Y/N blushes and nods. I start taking off my boxers.

Y/N pov

Shoto starts taking off his boxers, I gasped at how big his shaft was 'How will it go in me?!?!' I mentally screamed.  I looked at him and asked "C-can I touch it?" I asked, he looked at me with a surprised look but said "Sure". I gently touch his length, his breath hitched and he groaned. I got a burst of confidence and went a little faster, "Does it feel good?" I asked seductively he nodded in response while moaning. I grinned and put the tip of his member in my mouth, he started breathing heavily shutting his eyes in the process, I then started going deeper soon deep throating him. 

Shoto's Pov

Y/N was deep throating me it felt amazing! "Y/N" I panted out, but she didn't stop instead she kept going I felt my self growing near my release. 

Y/N Pov

I could tell Shoto was close but I didn't stop, instead I sucked hard and faster. He then grabbed the back of my head so I couldn't move it, he groaned loudly and released in my mouth. "Swallow it" he demanded. I swallowed every last drop. He gently set me on my back and he got up and went into his drawers, and opened a condom pack and put it on his member, then went over to me. I looked at him nervously since I was after all still a virgin "Be gentle please" I squeaked. He chuckled "Oh course Y/N, anything for you" he said with a closed eye smile. He positioned himself in front of your entrance "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked "Of course Shoto, there is no one else i'd rather make love with than you" I said with a smile. He smiled back then pushed himself into me slowly. I gasped the only thoughts that was running in my head were, 'God he's big' and 'Ow ow ow' soon his whole length was inside me and stretching my insides. Tears rolled down my face just to be kissed away after a minute or two, I felt more pleasure than pain, I rolled my hips a little for a quick test. I felt pleasure "Shoto~" I moaned out "You can move now" I said. Shoto kissed me gently before slowly pumping in and out, "Sorry Y/N" he said before I could even comprehend what he meant, he started slamming into me.  The room was filled with our moans, "I Love you Y/N" Shoto panted "I Love you too" I moaned out, then I felt the weird feeling in my nether regions. "Shoto i-i'm gonna cum" I moaned out "M-me too" he said, He kept pumping into me "Scream my name" Shoto whispered to you.

"Shoto~"  louder he said

"SHOTO~" I yelled "Say my full name" he said

"SHOTO TODOROKI" I screamed not caring who heard "That's right" he said with a smirk 

"Shoto~" I moaned out as I released, Shoto was almost there, he kept slamming into you, I kept moaning his name until he moaned out  and released in me. He gently pulled out, took off his condom tied it and threw it away, He went back to the bed and laid next to you pulling the covers over us gently. "I love you" Shoto mutters while he placed a kiss on your forehead, I smiled "I love you too" I said slowly falling asleep.

Authors Note

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile it's snowing pretty bad and it's suppose to snow today and tomorrow just my luck, that's what i get for living in Minnesota.  Soo yeah sorry but if you have any suggestions i'd love to hear them! so yeah bye