Chapter 1: Zinogre

Lighting crackles through the Emerald Forest, yet there is no storm. In fact, one can see something wreathed in lighting massacring Grimm left and right. Watching from their scrolls, students laugh as the boy is smacked into a tree by a Beowulf. The said Grimm lunges at him, and plunges its fangs into the boys shoulder. He screams and punches the Grimm in the eye, his lightning coated fist plowing into its cerebral cortex, killing it. Instead of making moves to go help the boy, the students start to laugh again. But he slowly stands up again, and raises his hand. A flash of light, and a strange orb of electricity floats next to him. Then another appears. Then another. Soon, around a half dozen of them are floating around him.

   Slowly, they sink into his body, making all his wounds disappear. But as they do, parts of his body starts to glow an electric blue, and when he opens his eyes they are the same. A brilliant blue with lightning crackling from the corner of his eyes. He roars with fury, and charges the massive horde of Grimm. He punches a King Taijutsu, and it flies back with some much velocity that when it crashes into other Grimm, they are killed from the force. He grabs an Ursa's paw as it tries to swipe him, and tears the bear Grimm's arm off. He the does claw slashing motion, and the Grimm's head is obliterated.

He turns around and leaps at a Deathstalker, punching it. At first, nothing happens, but then a shockwave ripples through the arthropod. It's exoskeleton shatters. But as he finishes off the rest of the still massive horde, the ground shakes. And a massive foot flattens the thickest part of the horde. A massive Goliath, bigger than any that has been ever seen. It was also more... brutal looking.

This is an Bull Goliath

This is an Bull Goliath. A incredibly monstrous Grimm with a bad attitude to match. But the boy just smiles, before letting out another roar. A massive thunderbolt suddenly splits from the sky and strikes the boy, causing a large explosion. In the dust and smoke, the massive elephant Grimm takes a fearful step back. A low lupine snarl is heard. Blue eyes glare out at the Grimm. Before a massive hulking shape leaps out at the beast, sinking sharp claws into its flesh, climbing up the beasts right front leg.

The lupine beast raises it well developed front arms. And slams them down into the creatures back, the blow shattering its spine. The Grimm roars in agony as its back legs collapse, and it falls on its side. The Grimm groans as the lupine creature stalks towards its head. It raises its left paw, before growling, and bringing the claw down on the elephant Grimm's head.

It does it again with left, then right, repeatedly until the head is fully caved in. As the corpse disintegrates, the lupine creature looks up at one of the drones flying above it. It roars, sending lightening bolts arcing from its body, lighting trees alight.

 It roars, sending lightening bolts arcing from its body, lighting trees alight

A bolt strikes the drone, blowing it to pieces. Another flash, and the unconscious form of the young man from earlier lies there, breathing heavily. He shakily stands up, and walks towards the cliff. He slowly and tiredly climbs up the cliff, and when he reaches the top, he again collapses. He stands up with even more effort, before slowly walking back inside Beacon.