"Hot Hot"

The time has come. I went to my shack and rubbed myself in mud to get my natural scent for Moto Moto.

I stomp my way over to the swamp where I see all of the hippos chatting and I see some of the guy hippos. Whenever we want to mate with another male, all they have to do is smell our urine, so they can check our mating quality.

I know I'm just right for Moto Moto. I bet Gloria's urine is too ripe for him. Even though she's big, I'm chunky and that's  all I have to prove to Moto Moto.

The swamp is looking pretty full. Some of the guys are flexing for the girls trying to grab their attention, but we all know Moto Moto is the belle of the ball.

Gloria, Cassandra and Lashawna are all talking to each other in the shallow area of the swamp by the rocks we usually sit on.

I walk up to them and I can see Gloria's face drop when she sees me. "DAMN GIRL!" Cassandra shouts. "You look good (y/n)!"  Lashawna says chiming in. Gloria looks me up and down, then rolls her eyes. "You look good for a nobody." Gloria mutters

"Excuse me?" I snap
"You were no one until you met me." Wow. Gloria thinks she owns this whole damn swamp. That's it. I'm going off.

"Listen here you ugly BITCH. If you think for a second that I would suck up to you just because you feel entitled for bossing everybody around, then you've got it twisted."

Gloria laughs. "Wow looks like the tiny little hippo can speak! You'll never get Moto Moto with those tiny thighs!"

"YOUR URINE ISN'T AND WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR MOTO MOTO TO MATE WITH YOU" I yelled.

The entire swamp fell silent. Gloria was dumbfounded. Moto Moto and his friends were listening in to our conversation the whole time.

Gloria teared up and Lashawna followed after her. Cassandra glared at me. God why am I such a bitch.

After Gloria was out of sight Moto Moto swam towards me. Ohmygod what could he possibly say after that! He's going to never speak to me agai-

"Hey (y/n) I think they way you stood up to Gloria was really cool. I've seen the way she's treated you and I'm sure you were sick of her."

My eyes lit up. "Moto Moto- that's so sweet of you to say. Honestly she talked about you every day."

Moto Moto raises his eyebrow. "She did? Well you know my name means Hot Hot in Swahili. I guess you could say I'm popular with the ladies"

"You sure are" I blushed.

"I really liked talking to you (y/n). Maybe I'll catch you hanging around the swamp sometime soon."

"Oh you will." I boldly replied.

I think that was the best and possibly the most interesting day of my life.