He's mines

Maki elbows the knight's jaw, causing the knight to release Maki and growl in pain. Maki rushes away from the knights, but another knight catches up to Maki and yanks his hair which makes Maki forcefully fall towards him. 

*Knight: Shit, just sit down quietly!* Maki knows he isn't liked by any of the servants in the mansion, but even so, this is outrageous, he's still royalty. Not much Maki can do though, his Father only needs him for appearance. As Maki looks down angrily, a knight teasingly pats Maki's head. He mockingly talks to Maki in a calm voice.

*Knight 1?: What's wrong, huh? Our prince is going to cry?* The knight laughs at Maki and kicks his stomach. The knight looks at Maki pissed. 

*Knight: Prince is too formal, Tomoshin.* It's a sin to call a child from royalty by their name, Maki can't do anything but stay quiet, he waits until his father comes to call off the knights. 

****************Kira****************

Kira stumbles upon Kutarui, he overhears Kuta talking about Maki. Kira gently puts his ear on the door, holding a sharp piece of glass. 

Kuta: I wonder how Tomo is.. I wish I could see him~ <3* As Kuta rambles on about Maki, a Maid holds a paper with Tomo's name on it. Kuta snatches the paper and reads it. 

*Kuta: Tomo is being kept in the East Knight's training area?! WHY?!* Kuta slaps the maid, he glares at the maid in anger. The maid was given the orders not to tell Kutarui anything, but without a second thought, she tells him why. 

*Maid: Prince Tomoshin never trains, that is why the Headmaster told the knights to train Maki, nicely, of course*  The maid lies to Kutarui, which surprisingly work. He sighs in relief and goes back to rambling about Tomoshin. Kira feels like something is wrong, he rushes to the Knight's training area, he sees Maki being held down like a hostage. He notices the knights are touching and being rude to Maki, which causes Kira to rage. Kira grips the glass piece tightly, causing his hand to bleed even more. 

*Kira: M-my.. Tomoshin... BEING TOUCHED BY YOU FILTH!* Kira surprise attack one of the knights, slitting his neck in a perfect line. Kira picks up the head of the knight and kicks it at another knight like a ball. Maki trembles in fear, but he knows Kira just came to save him so he tries to be brave. Maki thinks to himself did Kira really come to save him? Maki shakes his head, brushing the thought away. Before he notices it, Kira is covered in scars, bruises, blood, but he still smiles at Maki gently. A knight tries to sneak up on Kira, but Kira kicks him in the nuts and cuts off his penis. 

*Kira: No need for this, why produce more trash* He snickers at the knight screaming in pain, the others abandon the knight and runs away in fear. The knight left behind cries, he shakes while looking at Maki.

*Knight: P-Prince Tomo..* Maki sighs, he's surprised by the fact he's even able to watch all of that. Well he thought, he stands up and walks towards the knight, unexpectedly he pukes on the knight. Kira rush over to Maki, he makes a worried face and puts Maki's arm over his neck. He carries Maki to a storehouse, leaving the knight behind. Kira frowns like a sad kitty, making Maki think he's kinda cute. 

*Kira: A-are you okay? I'm sor-* Maki pets Kira's head, making Kira blush slightly. He purrs like a kitten. Maki gently smiles and looks up at Kira, he has a calming vibe around him, making him seem like an innocent little kitten. 

*Maki: Of course of okay, but you...* Maki scans Kira's body, he sees that almost his entire body is covered in scars and blood. Most of the blood isn't even Kira's own blood, but he remains calm.

***********HOURS LATER AFTER COVERING KIRA'S SCARS************

Maki gives Kira a change of clothes since the ones he has on is dirty, as Kira change Maki gets ready to take his gloves off. Before he could, Kira snatches Maki's hand and grips his wrist. 

Kira licks Maki's hands, making Maki blush an immense amount

Kira licks Maki's hands, making Maki blush an immense amount. Maki yanks his arm away from Kira, blushing. Kira smirks at Maki, he slides his hand down Maki's chest. Kira gently rubs one of Maki's nipples, as Maki tries to pull away, Kira pulls his tie off and ties up Maki's hands. Maki looks at Kira, scared of what he thinks might be happening. 

*Kira: My Tomoshin.. Someone else was talking about you... I was able to stay calm during that time, but now my body isn't able to listen to me..* Maki's eyes widen, he tries to kick Kira but Kira catches Maki's foot.

*Maki: YOU FUCKER! LET ME GO!* Maki knew it wasn't a good idea to stick around this guy, all the possible love interests are too crazy. Kira pulls off Maki's glove, he shoves it inside of Maki's mouth, making it unable for Maki to talk. Maki trembles in fear, he really doesn't want to be raped. 

*********BONUS***********

Knight: w-why was I left here alone? T_T

Thus the knight was left alone in fear

SORry i havent uploaded in awhile, and this may be kinda boring since it was rushed.