Mrs and Mr accidental

~Highest Rank #1 in Humor~ Book One Completed. Book Two Ongoing.

WARNING1: READ IF YOU HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR BECAUSE THIS BOOK DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I'M NOT PLANNING ON EDITING ANY TIME SOON, ERGO DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR A POLISHED WORK. THIS ISN'T ONE. I'M SORRY. 

Meet Alexis Swan, the sweetest and nicest girl you would ever meet. Now meet Hunter Cullen, the reckless bad boy with one mission, making all the girls drop their pants with one glance at him. 

Alexis and Hunter barely stood each other. But what happens when they wake up in bed, together? With a marriage certificate and rings to prove their unity? Divorce and annulment facts are taking way too long and every one knows when you get married to someone you hate, you prank them hard. You recruit your best friends, come up with a plan and make each others lives a big mess. It's the law, isn't it? 

With the prank wars going on, will Alexis and Hunter fall in love? Or will she just cut off your balls and send them to his parents?

A BOOK FILLED WITH LAUGHTER, LOVE AND LOTS OF PRANKS or that's what the author thinks. 

WARNING2: ALL THE CHARACTERS HAVE A STRONG ALLERGY TO MALE UNDERWEAR. TRUST ME THIS BOOK IS THAT WEIRD. Read at your own risk.

COPYRIGHT BY DamnThatSassCover by @Zammurad

SQ- hey guys! Sorry for the late updates! 

Written by: DamnThatSass

Book 1: Completed

Book  2: Ongoing