labing-siyam: debut pt. 2

"eommaaaa!" taeyeon clings onto soohyun's shoulder. "yah, stop that." soohyun scolds as she removes taeyeon's arms from her shoulder.

"eonni, im scared." taeri mumbles as she fidget her fingers. "now im getting scared too. what if yall's nervousness take over you and you guys puke on-stage?"

"ew, ya nasty." yena gave a disgusted look.

"eonni this isn't pitch perfect." mina giggles.

just then, the stage director calls them to inform them that they have to be on-stage in 30 minutes. they sigh in relief as they thought its their turn. they calm themselves and lay down on the couch for a bit.

they were watching the other idols and a prisma commercial was shown. they were so embarrassed as the staffs tease them.

after some time of playing with their phone and watching tv, they were called by one of the staff. they get up and went to the ground floor of the stage. they lined up and get ready with their poses.

there was a small tv beside them and they watched the vcr. they were giggling when the screen is all soohyun's face.

"ya, not funny~" her voice fades as she covers her red tinted cheeks with her hands.

the platform they are on started to elevate them up and they almost fell. the situation was too funny that they can't hold their laughter.

the camera caught them laughing and they stopped laughing. they were scared to get punished by the stage director and jyp.

the music started with an electric guitar sound and they started to sing at the 8th beat.

"Hey! 진짤 원해? 와 봐 몰래?
같이 놀래? 난 널 원해 원해 원해 원해"

they started to position theirselves in the center of the stage.

mn ty tr
sh yn yr

yena started the song with rapping.

"We gon' run this town like we ain't got no tomorrow.
20 carat diamond 너는 확 눈이 멀어.
Can't nobody hold us down we fly where we wanna.
Fly where we wanna 해보나 마나."

they then changed positions.

mn ty tr
yn sh yr

~

they ended perfect. they were congratulated by the staff when they got backstage.

"you guys did so well!"