Chapter 8 - Wine and giggles

I gulp the rest of my wine down my throat and walk back to my friends, who are now joined by Daniel. I felt my cheeks getting warmer as I saw Daniel smiling towards me. I gave him a soft smile back. 

3:30 am 

3:30 am 

Z: "Alright, everyone is out the house! We'll clean the mess up tomorrow." Tate yelled, pushing her heels of her feet whilst she stumbled up the stairs. A: "Wait, guys, I want a goodbye cuddle!" Jo: "What do you mean, you're sleeping here silly." Jonah laughs, but drunk me is confused. Whilst neglecting Jonah, I wobble towards the front door. Tripping over my own feet twice. Z: "GIRL, you ARE staying. There's no way you're gonna get home, you're drunk!" J: "Sleep on the couch, or claim a bed, whatever just don't go on adventures."  D:"Jonah and Tate claim my room, so I'll sleep in the guest room, it's a big bed tho." Z: "Nah, she's sleeping with me. I do NOT trust you guys." J: "Your bed fits one person Zach. It's not gonna fit." Jo: "Whatever guys, I am going to Tate." J: "Yeah, Gabbie and I are going to sleep too so..." A: "BUt...." Z: "Well I am going with them because I don't wanna risk giving them some time alone." Zach rolled his eyes at me, whilst he followed Jack upstairs. Alright sassy, I thought.  A: "I'm sleeping on the couch, it's fine!" D:"Alright, sleep well Ash!" The guest room is across the living room, while the other rooms are upstairs. Making it very hard, not to jump into the warm blankets. Oh well, I wouldn't want to upset Zach by sleeping next to Daniel.  

I jump on the couch, but the alcohol was still bursting through my veins. There's no way I could sleep. I sat up again and stared at the mess on the ground. I might as well clean it up. I walk to the kitchen and take a wet towel to sweep the floors. When I cleaned every wine spilling on the floor,  I started picking up the plastic cups and a broken wine glass. Not realizing how sharp the pieces are. I slit open my finger and it started bleeding heavingly, fuck. I couldn't find bandaids anywhere. I try to stop the bleeding with a bit of paper, but I realized that I needed to ask where the first kit was. For what did it have to bleed this bad?? I knock on Daniel's door, hoping he's still awake. D:"Come in." A: "Hey, I am so sorry for waking you, but any chance that you know where the bandaids are?" D:" No worries, I was just browsing the good old internet. And I do." He stands up in his joggers and uncovered upper body. It was dark, but I could see the contouring of his abs and arm muscles. Damn, you are sexy Daniel. He holds my hand and glances at it with a concerning look on his face. D: "What were you even doing." He giggles as he kisses the back of my hand. Omg, that's... why did he gotta do me like that? My heartbeat was raising, just because he kissed the back of my hand. Calm down Ash, jeez. A: "I was cleaning and I picked up pieces of broken glass with my bare hands because I am quite the stupid bitch." I giggle nervously and looked up at Daniel, as he was much longer than me. He slowly bites his lips and stared into my literal soul. That stare of him, is almost...intimidating. D: "I see, the floor looks spotless." A: "Got cleaning skills in my genes." My god, why did I say that. I remind myself of a 'trynna be corky' teen sometimes. He laughs and ducks to open the lowest cabinet. A: "Well, fuck, of course, I didn't look in that one." D: "I don't even know how you found a towel, you were so drunk just yet." A: "Wonders happen. I still am." I blurt out as I felt myself falling over, losing my balance. D:"Got you" 

 D:"Got you"