HTTYD

Viking:

Name: Ruby Thistle

Age: (httyd) 15¾, (httyd 2) 20, (httyd 3) 21

Gender: female

Sexuality: bisexual

Personality: Ruby started out as a shy, quiet girl. She is known to be one of the weakest Vikings in the village, even if she's from a long line of very talented and famous dragon hunters, known to hunt down dragon by luring them to their dooms with music. And yes, she loves music and singing with a passion, but not to use them to for any kind of violence. But once you get to know her, she bcan be playful at times and can also be very affectionate. She never really thinks about herself, she always seem to put other people's lives and needs before her own.

Appearance:
HTTYD 1

Appearance: HTTYD 1

HTTYD 2 and 3

Likes: flying, music, singing to herself or her dragon, nature walks, swimming, peace and quiet, cute and furry creatures, cuddles, hanging out with friends, having some alone time

Dislikes: being trapped, feeling weak, crying in front of others, dragon hunters, violence, singing in front of anyone besides her dragon, bullies, the dark, spiders

Crush: Rune (my OC) or open

Backstory: In short, Ruby was almost like another Hiccup for a different village. She isn't exactly the child of any chief per say. But she is the daughter of well known dragon hunters, known to hunt down any dragon by luring them to their dooms with music. Her father was even known to vanquish a whispering death, taking many of its teeth and bones as souvenirs and proof that he had slayed the beast. Everybody in the village wanted her to be like her ancestors: brave, dragon-killing Vikings. But the problem was, even though she loves music with a passion, she hates to use it for any kind of violence. And not only that, but Ruby was anything but brave, not even able to sleep in the dark without any sort of light. In other words, she was seen as a disappointment in the family. She was even nicknamed 'Ruby the Runt.'
But it wasn't until one day, her parents set off to sail to look and hunt for more dragons for her on her 13th birthday, leaving her alone on her own temporarily. At least, that was what everyone thought. She waited for her parents to come back for days. Which turned into weeks. And then months... Until everyone declared and believed that they are never coming back. Some say that they were attacked by dragons and killed. Others think that they had actually left to start a new life without Ruby and to probably raise a better child. But they were actually killed by other dragon hunters. Ever since then, poor Ruby was left alone.