I Bet but i wish (tribute)

*humming*

Hello are you listening? Can you hear me tonight, from up in the clouds.
I know your dancing with your mother can you hear me now.
I bet your spinning in circles with a smile on your face.

I bet there are tears streaming down you face! I bet! You hair is down in braids I bet your standing with your mother and youve forgot about me!
*quiet down* have you forgotten all about me.
I miss you.

I miss you every day.
I miss your bright red hair i miss your smiling face! I see you now laughing about everything.
I hear you now singing the saddest songs we knew! I never knew that this day would come i would never see your face again and id hear the bang of a gun!

I bet you never knew how much it would take  me down to run to your house with your mother breaking down! I bet! You never knew id be your mom who found you!

I bet you never guessed i be the one who moved you to your bed with tears opon ny face as your blood stained the walls and floor and my tears stained your face.
I bet you never knew how much id miss you.

I bet you never guessed how much your name would my lips after this.
I bet you never knew that id probably name my kids after you.
I bet you never guessed one day id make a song about you.
I miss you everyday.

But one day i wont need to miss you anymore! And when that comes it wont be by the bang of a gun!
Ill see you and ill probably cry my eyes out and run to you! Ill hold you tight and never let you go!

And one day youll meet my little boy and he'll love you! I only wish you stayed around for a longer time!
I only wish you met my son! I only wish youd never left with such a bang!

*slowly get quieter* i only wish that youd stayed alive.
I only wish youd put down that gun and spoken to to instead.
I only wish i never had to hold you dying.

I only wish we were never this sad in life.
But i bet you dont remember a damn thing.
And i bet you never will love me like i loved you! But its ok. Im just sad that i miss you.