(31) Are you sure you have the right place?

➵ t h i r t y  o n e

You know that one night you get every once in while where you feel like you've been dead the entire time you were asleep? Everything is just pitch black and you feel calm for a few hours. I love those sleeps, they remind me how nice it is to feel.

I feel my eyes flutter open to the sound of my phone's ringtone blasting. The sun immediately hits my face and I try to adjust my eyes to it as fast as I can. Ashton should really think about getting some shutters, the sun is blinding me. I sit up, moving Ashton's arms off my waist as slowly as possible, not wanting to wake him up. 

We went to sleep incredibly late last night. We talked until I found my eyes getting heavier by the second, we talked about everything, every question that popped in my head about him, I asked, and I love how he answered, no dithering. 

I strech my arm out to grab my phone to see the caller ID, my eyes bug out in surprise seeing who it is. Ally. I feel Ashton shift around me, pulling me to him in his sleep. My eyes glance over to Ashton, making sure he's asleep before I hit the answer button. 

"Hey, Liz!" he exclaims. Am I missing something here?

"Uh, hi?" I answer in confusion. Was it just me or wasn't she the one making the big speech about me being a bitch and coming after her bitch of a boyfriend? 

"I know this is weird, but I wanted to invite you and Ashton for dinner tonight as an apology. I know what I did was bitchy and I want to pay you back," Ally crowed. Oh okay, so we're on dinner terms now?

I listen to Ally as she explains how "stupid" she is and how close we are as I'm suddenly aware of Ashton's awakeness. His body is seated next to mine, our shoulders touching and his arm behind my back. I turn to him with a sorry smile and watch him grow a sleepy smirk on his face. Well, fuck.

Ally's voice keeps going in the phone by my ear, but it's not my main focus anymore when I feel Ashton's face coming to my shoulder, leaning his head against it. His warm body relaxes my muscles, making me untense my back. I feel his lips slowly place soft kisses on my shoulder, letting out sleepy groans following a smile against my shoulder. 

His arms pull me closer to him, hugging my waist. "Yeah, yeah," I say into the phone, making it seem that I'm listening. Well, I am, I just can't fucking focus with this hot piece of ass kissing me with his god damn sex hair and flawless eyes. Soon enough, he starts kissing up my neck, sucking on this skin so softly. I tilt my neck, giving him more access. His wet lips leave sloppy kisses all over my neck, behind my ears, then at the corner of my mouth. Oh yeah sure, just stop there. I don't fucking mind.

"Mhmm, yeah," I say. Ally starts talking about a time we went out of town for a weekend, including the details with her super chirpy voice.

Ashton's face stares at mine with hopeful eyes, his lips too close to mine for my own good. I let my free hand slide through his hair, playing with it as Ally finishes her story. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," he whispers, a smirk playing on his lips. I smile back, leaning into him close enough for my heart to feel like a volcano and a tornado had just made love.

Ashton's lips tease mine, leaving small pecks at the corner of my mouth, barely touching my lips. His mouth stays there, making me crave his taste even more. Ally starts to calm down with her excitement and starts to explain to me where the hell we're going tonight. I place a kiss on Ashton's cheek and step out of the bed, throwing the covers on his lap.

"Yeah, okay. So, it's just us?" I ask.

"Yeah, just you, me, and Ashton of course! I'll see you there at eight, okay?" her sweetness is sickening me. How can she act like she didn't throw all that shit in my face? I'm gonna have a long talk with her tonight, maybe even a few slaps here and there. I have it in me.