Chapter Twenty Four - Telling the Headmaster

I shadow traveled into Dumbledores office, we couldn't get in by the actual gargoyle because we didn't know the password but that was okay. Thankfully, everyone else was in class at this time so we were undisturbed.

"Professors, to what do I owe this honor?"

"Headmaster, we are here to inform you of the coming war."

"A war? Please, tell me more."

I retold everything that I told Chiron and the prophecy that rachel gave us. "It's worse than I feared. Alas, I am sure you two are more than ready. This sounds like you've done this before."

"Yes sir, we've had two wars in the last year. We had another a year before that and we had a huge battle at our camp that same year as well. "

(  The Giant War and the War of New Rome - Second Titan war and the Battle of the Labyrinth. Just for reference if anyone forgot :)  )

"Well, I hope you are to train my students well. Mr. Potter himself is a very ambitious."

"Is it because he became the chose one as a child?"

Dumbledore nodded and stood up from behind his desk. "Yes, although as a result he lost his parents to that incident."

"Man, you could've called me over here " I mumbled. "and I could've stabbed him with my sword and-"

"With all due respect Mr. Di Angelo, what is your sword going to do?"

"It sucks the soul out of the vessel that it hits and can only be held by the children of Hades. If someone else touches it they burn up." Will explained before I got a chance. I gave him an annoyed smile but he just laughed quietly. 

"That would make sense why you would want to kill him but you would have to find the Horcruxes." Dumbledore explained, I could tell that he favored Harold very much.

"I can sense death and souls. The abilities that I got from my father can help show me the way." I crossed my arms, "My sister is also quite good at that sort of thing." 

We are quite skilled in fighting or finding things of the dead. 

"Alas, he is a wise person, he is a valuable person to the team. Remember what the prophecy said." 

Right how could I forget, the Scarred One something. 

"Shall we reveal ourselves to the school? They should know who they're fighting with and why."

"If you fell that it is necessary then I shall give you a chance during tonights dinner."

"Yes sir, we shall take our leave now." I turned to around, only to look back at Will, "Come on." I held out my hand and he latched on to it. We walked into the dark shadows of the room, we left the sanctuary of the headmasters office. We landed outside the Great Hall, lunch was just beginning. We walked into the great hall and past our lunch table group.

It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I don't want to like them. They're also annoying as hell, I walked right past the guest table they were sitting at and sat on my High Table Chair. It was the chair to the far left of the table.

 Will followed me and sat next to me like every day. "Why don't you like them?" he asked.

"Well..." I began

"Nico, No more secrets remember."

I sighed. "Alright. So, when I was ten I still had my sister but I also found out about my crush on Percy- although at the time I had no idea what it was. He was like my favorite card game come to life. Mythomagic in the flesh and blood. I loved that he was like my fictional heroes thus I ended up loving him. He kept my hopes up and he promised he would protect her." I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I refused to let them fall out in the open. "Hey, um, before I continue can we go to our dorm. I can see Annabeths eyes bore into me."