Chapter 1

Rin pov.

It's been 350 gahenna years (3 1/2 assiah years) since I left Assiah with Nyx and Kuro. I have complete control of my flames now, thanks to Ilbis-nee. My depression is controllable, courtesy of all my brothers though mostly Azazel and Nyx. Father is actually more fatherly than when I arrived. I have become the 9th Demon King, the Demon King of Darkness. I was broken out of my thoughts by a certain green haired lover of my mine, nuzzling into my neck. "Rin, I'm out of candy. Want to come to Assiah with me?" asked Amaimon. I turned on his lap so that I was facing him. "Hmmm... Why not? I haven't gone there in a while!" I replied with a grin. The door to our room swung open to reveal a servant. "Your Majesties, your father the King requests your presence in the throne room." said the servant before bowing and scurrying away. "Well let's go see what Dad wants." I mumble into Amaimon's shoulder.

~In the throne room~

"My sons and dear daughter, I have gathered you all here because one of our extremely dangerous convicts has escaped from the super prison known as "Hell". I need you all to go find him and whoever aided in his escape. Each of you will be in teams." Said Father as soon as we entered. I noticed that all of our siblings were here. Though Nyx was pretty much hidden as she was in her small pixie like form on Azazel's shoulder, buried in his scarf. To most people she looked like she was sleeping but to us we knew better. Even when she was asleep she always knew what was happening around her, it can sometime be really creepy. Anyways back to focusing on what Dad is saying. "Egyn, Ilbis, Beezlebub and Astoroth, you will be staying here in Gahenna to find out how this escape happened. Azazel, Nyx, Amaimon and Rin, you will be going to Asiah to work with Samael and Lucifer. You will be staying with Samael, you have an hour to get ready. Meeting dismissed." concluded Satan with a nod. Amaimon and I walked back to our room to begin packing some clothes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yukio pov.

Mephisto just told us that we would be hosting some company in the old boys dorm. The way he said it seemed suspicious, he seemed way more excited than usual. He is probably plotting something. I stalked down the path to the old boys dorm only to have Mephisto appear in front of me for the THIRD time TODAY! "What do you want." I said flatly, clearly annoyed. "I just remembered that the guests you will be having are demons and you are NOT allowed to harm them in anyway! Understood?" he said, his voicing going dark at the end of his statement. "Fine." I spat, before walking around him. As soon as I arrived at the dorm, I heard talking, which means that the 'guests' are here. I opened the door and stalked into the kitchen only to find the demon called my 'brother' cooking something. "What are you doing here?" I sneered only to have a girl with silver hair immediately standing in front of me. "You must be Yukio. I have heard soo much about you." She said with a sickly sweet voice followed by a whisper "You hurt him and I will make you watch everyone you care about, everything you care about be destroyed, again and again until the day you die." "I'd like to see you try demon." I leered, not taking her threat seriously because no on can make you relive something forever. "Dreams are always the most dangerous, physical wounds never hurt as much as mental ones. You should remember that from now on." was all she said before stalking over to a silver haired demon who sat reading a book and sitting on his lap.

A/N Sorry for the short and probably very late chapter. ~Author-chan