Bonus Story - Ebenus Astrium

Chapter One: The New Life

It's been five years since the fall of the Alpha King Titan. You lay in your Tek sleeping pod, swaying on the ocean of the Ebenus. Your memories from your previous life still seeping back to you - the Overseer having accidentally opened a window in you memories after his destruction above the island. Flashes of memories appear inside you, of your childhood, the element wars, your first child, and your death. Your painful death. Clawed by the Alpha King Titan straight through the heart of your synthesized MEK suit, puncturing your heart and giving you element poison. You remember to pain you felt, as the last warrior of humanity being destroyed by a Titan. The suffering you endured through the poison forced you to pay for Euthanasia and you died three months after you were crippled. You remember Helena saying that the Arks were coming home, and they did. You now live in the archipelago of Ebenus Astrium, in the ocean just off the coast of the battle island. You love watching the constant battles of Giganotosaurus' and Titanosaurs occurring in the battle arena just outside of your house. Featherlites and Quetzalcoatls that escaped from the Arks fly above your house, and the occasional corrupted creature gets obliterated by the sentinel Wyverns you have posted around the place. Your patrolling Tyrannosaurs destroy all harmful creatures that get too close to you motorboat, and your mosasaurs and your liopleurodons protect you from the harm of underwater creatures trying to destroy your home. Peace is so close to being achieved on the restored Earth. And there has only been five years since the element had been seeped from the soil of the Earth.

Chapter Two: Revelations