Control

"That was fun"jimin said "hell yeah round 2?" I said"maby next time,right now we need to go home"jimin said "I can't walk because of you!"I said jimin dressed you up and dressed himself up and carried you bridal style and said "that dress makes me horny"we both laughed and went outside everyone looked at us and gave us the look like if they knew what had happened.I covered myself in jimins chest because I was embarrassed.Taehyung came to us and was all happy until he saw me he said "wow ok ummm.. so you fucked my sister?" Jimin just said "imma take her home" Teahyung said, "ok I'll go with you guys"

5 min later
Jimin had dropped us off and jimin looked at me and said "goodnight cutie" I said "good night sexy prince" we both laughed and Taehyung carried me bridal style and I looked at Taehyung and said, " Tae?" He said "hm?" I said in a sassy tone"I saw u kissing a girl"he started getting red and he got me back "shut up u got fucked by jimin"we both laughed.

You went inside your room and just went to sleep right away.

                              Morning time
You woke up still sore from yesterday but it's was less sore then yesterday night and u could still walk so u got up and did ur morning routine.You took a shower and chose some close and put some makeup on and this is how u looked.

You took a shower and chose some close and put some makeup on and this is how u looked

You were too sleepy and tired to say how good u looked but u already knew you looked good

You were too sleepy and tired to say how good u looked but u already knew you looked good.You went down stairs and kissed ur mom and dad on the cheek you hugged ur brother and sat down.Taehyung just looked at you and gave a small chuckle.I just rolled my eyes.You guys ate and it was pretty normal.You guys were done eating and went to school.For some reason Tae wasn't talking much and I wasn't use to that so I decided to break it. "TAE!"I yelled "AHHH!!"you started laughing and he just looked at u mad. "Why you do dat?"he asked. "Cause you weren't talking,and why are u so like not u?" I said "What do you mean"he asked he then sighed and looked at me and said "Look,I know you really like jimin a lot but don't fall in love because jimin is a playboy and I know I teased you about it but that was because I didn't think anything was going to happen but I guess that I was wrong and I'm sorry I didn't protect you."I just looked down because I knew he was right and just can't control my feelings.All I said was, "let's just not talk about it"

                                5 min later
You got to school and you walked into school and you started school...😂

                                1 hour later
It was lunch time you were still thinking about what Taehyung said but u decided to take your mind off of that.You looked up to find Jungkook but instead you found jimin kissing a girl and your heart dropped.You wanted to turn around and run and cry all your feelings out but you didn't you saw that Taehyung was looking at you and he saw your reaction.I just held back all my emotions and went to Jungkook.Jungkook looked at you and asked what had happened but you said that you were ok.You looked at were jimin was and you saw the girl smiling and took jimin by the hand somewhere,you thought in your mind "they are probably going to fuck"you were so angry.Jungkook grabbed your hand and brought you back to reality, "what's wrong with you y/n you know you could trust me"
"Nothing I just had a bad morning that's it,let's just eat pls"Jungkook nodded and continued to eat you guys started talking about other things.

2 hours later
You went outside to look for your brother Tae but instead you found this cute boy he looked new and was walking towards you. "Hello miss um I'm looking for the office?" "Oh I could take you"I said.You started walking to the office and he spoke, "Your cute what's your name?"I blushed at his comment but didn't want to seem weak so I said, "I know I'm cute but thanks also my name is y/n"I looked at him and he said, "y/n?cute just like you"I blushed again and then I asked, "what's your name?" He answered saying "Daniel"Then I said, "nice name"

You started walking to the office and he spoke, "Your cute what's your name?"I blushed at his comment but didn't want to seem weak so I said, "I know I'm cute but thanks also my name is y/n"I looked at him and he said, "y/n?cute just like you"I bl...

we were infront of the office so I said, "so here is the office imma go now" "wait!whats your number?"I turned around and gave him my number and was about to leave again when he yelled,"imma take you out I'll call u what time"then I smiled and said, "sound good!"

I was about to open the door and get out when someone pushed me and slammed me to the wall and I looked up and it was jimin my mood immediately went down he looked angry?why is he angry?"WHO WAS THAT?!"he yelled In my face "first of all why are you yelling at me and second of all why do you care?"he looked at me so angry and he asked again, "who is he to you?"and then I was so mad so I just said, "he might become my boyfriend plus he's taking me out later"Jimin held my arms tight and yelled "NO,YOU ARE MINE!" I got really mad and remembered that girl from lunch and so i said, "oh,so when u were with that girl at lunch I wasn't yours!?"he looked down and I was about to yell, "listen I don't-" he kissed me and I kissed him back he grabbed my waist and I put my hands on his neck he started going to my ass and squished it a soft moan escaped my mouth and then I quickly pushed him and looked down and said, "I-I need to go"I was about to leave but jimin grabbed my wrist and said, "wait!" I just pushed his hand and headed out.