Chapter Three *slight smut*

Alex POV

"Ok, well I'll see you there then. "

The boy blushes furiously, he likes me. Being gay I could care less but this one is different, he has dark brown eyes and dazzling freckles. I think of all the things I could do to him when I'm greeted by my girlfriend Eliza. She doesn't know I'm gay and I only got with her cause I knew she liked me. She was also dealing with the death of her father. She won't fuck me until marriage but I don't mind. When I get really horny though I go over to Madison's room and fuck him until my ass hurts.

Eliza comes and kisses me on the cheek making Laurens' eyes glance up. I see the sadness in his eyes but Eliza pulls me away.

"Come on silly" she whispers in my ear. She's trying to be sexy but only guys turn me on. Sometimes, while cuddling  I think of Thomas or Madison and I get turned on. I tell her I have somewhere to be and quickly leave. I decided to do something, write, write her a note. I broke up with her. I left the note in her dorm and ran back to mine. John was in the kitchen making dinner.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Eliza's POV

I open my dorm to find a letter on the coffee table. It's a letter. Obviously, a love letter, Alexander used to write me them when we were sophomores and flirted but stopped when we actually started dating. Once I open the letter my heart sinks, it says:

Dear Eliza,

You are a beautiful creature, someone who has shared love, passion, and wisdom with me. However, I can't share the same with you. I apologize but I'm attracted to someone else, a boy for that matter. I hope you can understand.

            Sincerely, Alexander Hamilton