Walking Cake Take Down (by Bri)

Chloes POV;)

"Get the f*** off me!" I screamed, at Ty's cake. "Aghhhhhh!" Jessica was just crying and screaming like a crazed 1D fan that just found out there all taken. Me myself I just kept cursing at Ty's so called bae. I think I called her a fat, ugly excuse for a baboons butt. I had a few other choices of words. "That's it!" Jason hollard. He got his bae off Jess and Ty got his off of me."Really, wtf guys you're supposed to be protecting us not letting these sycopathic b****es kill us!" I exclaimed, it ended in an awkward silence where I just stared a hole in each of them.

~~TIME~~Fricken~~SKIP~~

Jessica's POV <3

We finally made it to the amazing house we're gonna be staying in. I had a room next to Jason's then Chloe's was on the other Side of his. Me and chlo had twin roomed. Lime walles, black carpet, bunk beds, underneath the top bed we each had a computar, next to them were head phones with build in mice for our PCs, and we both had minecraft dowloaded already. We had our own bathrooms connected to our rooms, they had curling irons, strait irons, crimpers, tons and loads of every type and shade of makeup, electric razors, face wash, underneath the sink were pads and tampons, tons of luffas, tons of hair ties, and brushes. Then someone taped me on the shoulder. It was Jason (faint from hotness) "So did we get everything you needed, as far as girly items."

"Yah!" "Have you seen the closest yet?" I was to excited to answer I ran over and slung the doors open, I was so amazed, I saw every shade design and style of converse, then the clothes. I saw short skirts, crop tops, short shorts, skinny jeans, tight shirts, sweats, hoodies, and bekinis. I had a whole drawer for flip flops, a drawer for underwair, and weirdly thongs, I also had sports, cup, padding, and lace brawls. I'm totally in heaven.

Stay tuned for what Lexi writes next chapter.

Aghhhhhh sh!t vote. Kk bye.