6 MEETING

SORRY, ALL FOR THE LONG WAIT BETWEEN UPDATES.  MY HUBBY CAME INTO TOWN AND WELL I HADN'T SEEN HIM IN A WHILE AND SPENT TIME WITH HIM SINCE HE IS A TRUCK DRIVER.  PLUS WHEN I SIT DOWN AND START TO WRITE HE TALKS TO ME AND EXPECTS ME TO JUST STOP WRITING AND THEN THAT THROWS OFF THE FLOW.  HOPEFULLY THE NEXT FEW DAYS I WILL BE ABLE TO MAKE UP FOR MY ABSENCE PLUS END THIS BOOK.  I NEVER PLANNED ON IT BEING VERY LONG IT IS JUST A NOVELA.

EPOV

I woke up the next day in Noah's arms.  I smiled and snuggled closer to him and heard him mumble in his sleep.  "Hmm, what a great dream.  It's like my Shelly is in my arms."  I giggle and lean up and start to place kisses from his ear down his jawline to his mouth.  I hear him moan "oh, Shelly I wish you were here."  I giggle again and straddle him kissing him deeper.  As his hands grip my arms, he pushes me away "hey what the fuck Noah babe."  He blinks his eyes "Shit Shelly baby I am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."  "How many times have you been woken up like this?"  "Once, my fucking roommate let that stupid whore Sandra in my room and well...but boy was she mad when I said your name and not hers.  Plus with her, she ended up on the floor."  I threw my head back and laughed.  "At least I know even in your sleep it is me you want."  He sits up wraps his arms around my waist "always and forever."

"Shelly baby, get dressed. I know you don't want to stay alone right now."  I nod my head and jump up pull on a pair of skinny jeans and Noah's old jersey.  When he turns around and sees what I am wearing he grins.  "Damn, babe I don't know if I want to leave right now or not.  I love it when you wear my old jersey's."  I couldn't help but giggle as he wrapped his arms around me "sorry I just grabbed random things and stuffed them in my bag."  "No, don't be sorry. I find you extremely hot in my jersey.  Plus I planned on introducing you to my friends and well since this jersey has my name on it everyone will know you are mine."  I giggle as we head out of the room and back to campus.  We had just made it to the university cafe when I heard a female voice whine next to us "Flynn how about me and you go somewhere private after you lose your sister."  I giggle and step between her and Noah "not happening he is all mine."  "What makes you so sure?"  I grin and lift my hand "this ring on my finger."  Noah shakes his head and pulls me up against him "Audrey I would like you to meet my fiancee Elle Evans the future Mrs. Flynn."  I giggle and look up at him and see that famous smirk.  She glares at me looking me up and down "please Flynn I am so much better than her."  I look her up and down and smirk "Sorry sweety he is not into plastic."  I hear people around me snort she sees red and halls off and smacks me.  I see a group of girls head towards me and I hold up my hand and smile as I notice an officer out of the corner of my eye.  I scream and get his attention she grins as he walks over and just when she starts to flirt with him I look at him "she hit me for talking to my fiancee."  The girl looks at me "Can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen."  "mam, I can file a report, but there is not much I can do."  

The girl was laughing.  While I smiled "Shelly don't worry about it, babe."  I turned and looked at Noah "Noah baby; I am only 17; it is against the law for her to hit me since it is considered child abuse."  I turn and look at her she is turning pale until a girl behind her smirks "please then Flynn there can go to jail for sexual assault since your a minor."  I snorted "not even."  "Shelly am I missing something."  "Well you know that class I am taking to help me with admissions."  "Yes, the criminal justice class that will help open the door to the law school here."  "Yep, even though I am considered a minor when it comes to physical assault. The legal age for consent when it comes to sexual intercourse in the state of Massachusetts is 16."  I grinned "since I had decided to visit campus next month I looked up the statute just in case.  Can't have my fiancee arrested for statutory rape."  Noah threw back his head and laughed "that's my girl."  He looked at the girl and smiled "that is why she is the girl I choose and will always be the girl for me."  I hear my phone go off and turn and look at Noah "he took off."  "Who Shelly baby?"  "Twin please I am so sorry."  I turn around and glare at the person standing in front of me "don't ever call me that again."