BamBam | Fashion Show

Warning there's semi-smut in this story. Making out scenes 🔞

Y/Ns POV

A big event is coming up in a few hours i need to get ready now. Im a model for this fashion show im attending too. They wanted me to be a model for this, because the theme is bikini. They said that i have a very good body for these kind of themes. I hesitated at first because i dont like exposing my body alot, but they force me to and say that they are out of models.

A few hours have passes and we are now about to start the show. The show started and we have to get on stafe now. Im pretty nervous its my first time being a model in a fashion show using this less clothes. "Your turn." someone point to me."Okay." I said and then walk to the stage like i used too and then came back again.

Bambam's POV

I got to the fashion show at time. I sat down at the chair thats designated for me, and wait till the show start. Girls started coming one by one, but this one gilr catch my eye, shes so beautiful. I need to meet her.

After the fashion show finished i insisted to talk with one of the models. After trying a lot i finally succeed.

Y/Ns POV

After it finished i got change into my clothes that i brought earlier, and decided to go eat because im so hungry. I havent eat since this morning i only ate cereal, because i need to look fit. "Y/N someone wants to meet you." my manager said.

(Y/Ns OUTFIT)

(Y/Ns OUTFIT)

"Okay, comingg." i said as i grab my bag and walk out. "This guy who is in the fashion show has been begging to meet you." your manager said as she walk away and wink to you signaling something. "Hey nice to meet you Im Bam-" he said as im still walking to him.

I accidentally trip because of my heels, and drop my body to the front. Im now in his chest, making my clivage clearly seen. He immediately looks up and i got up. "Sorry, i dont mean to." i said bowing my head a little. "No worries, im Bambam by the way, what's your name?" he ask. "Im Y/N." i said smiling.

"You look really good in the fashion show, i cant take my eyes off you." he said. "Ahahaa, thank you." i said getting embarrassed. "Would you like to go out eat with me?" he said in a sudden. "Eum, sure why not." i said. "Lets go then, I'll drive you there." he said then i follow him beside him.

Judging by his vibe, he gives off a cool vibe and he looks rich. "Shit." i cursed as i accidentally trip again, but got my balance again immediately.  "Are you okay?" he ask. "Yeah, thanks." i said. "Do you want to use my shoes, its my moms." he said. "No, im okay." i said.

"My mom doesn't use that again." he said with an 'Are you sure' look. "Uhh, okay." i said. We walk to his car on the basement and he pulls out his key car. Holy shit, his car is amazing. He have a white metallic porche, of course he attends the fashion show he must be rich.

"The shoes is in the back of the car." he said. I goes inside and try looking for where is the from the second seat. "I cant found it." i said. Then he came in too and he try finding it too. "Oh its on your side, can you get it?" He ask. "Yeah, let me try." i said as i stand on his seat and try taking it.

It's a bit too far. I finally reach it but with all my strength. When i was about to brought the shoes to the front i accidentally slip again. Whats with me slipping or tripping today. Im so embarrassing. I trip because i stand on the seat and im using socks from the fashion show before. I cant keep my balance so i had to sit immediately.

Wait, but this isnt seat. I look up and saw Bambams face in front of me just a few inches. Im sitting on his lap what the fuck how did this happen. Just as i was about to get up from his lap. He put his hands on my hips and stare at my eyes. "I didn't know you're this careless." he said in a deep voice.

~

"Im sorry again, i didnt mean to." right after i say that my lips are already attached with his. Theres no space between us. The kiss was deep and slow. I circled my hand around his neck and deepend the kiss.  A few second then, we pull back from the kiss catching for air. We stare at each others eye for long, his eyes are filled with lust, its like he really have been waiting for this.

"Fuck you dont know how hard i am all these time." he said as he slowly caressed my hips to his. I hummed. He then leans in to kiss me again, and bit my lips signaling me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth slightly letting his tongue in. He explored my mouth hungrily.

I pull away, and start kissing his neck, down to his collarbone and bit his sensitive part making him groan. "Baby you're so good." he said as i suck his sensitive skin. "Now my turn." he said and push me back and now sucking my jawline to my neck leaving fresh hickeys. "Shit" i whimper.

His hands start to trail to my ass grabbing them smacking it after making me yelp and jumped a little. He smacked my ass again two times, three times, four times. Im pretty sure my ass will be red now. "Do you like it baby?" he whisper in my ear. "Y-yeah." i said still hurting from the smacking. A great idea comes to my mind. I started grinding my heat to his bulge making it grow more. "Fuck." he said.

But, suddenly a growling sound comes from my stomach. He immediately look down to me. "You're hungry?" he said giggling. "Y-yeah." i said in a low voice, this is very embarassing. "Lets go eat now, we'll continue that later." he said and winked at me.

______________________________________
Hhhhhh, my first semi-smut, hope y'all like it 😣
Please vote too Thank you 💖
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾