1 ┊Two ♡ ˎˊ˗

/ / S I D E N O T E \ \

Hi yes wanna join me in my support for this book-

It's called trying to threaten me into updating.

I follow the manga, but because people would go beserk on Ida, I just kept it to Iida.

Also, besides TodoChako, what other ship pairings would you like to see in this book? They won't be as highlighted, but they'll have little cute interactions. Please tell me on this comment.

Also no YAOYOROZU IS NOT GONNA BE A BISH TO OCHA,,

~

Tapping.

Breathing.

It was so...silent.

Time to take that back!

A boy had tried to kick the door open and muttered profanities at the door, his ash blonde hair sticking out in all directions. It was...Sorta puffy though....

When he sat down, it seemed he couldn't sit still. His position ended up with his feet on the table, seeming bored.

The small brunette gulped, watching as more people filed in. The class was a little more lively, although it seemed that her eyes were watching the one empty desk remaining.

Her mind went back to that boy she had met. Did he get in too? She sure hoped he did....

Her attention was drawn to that man she had seen in the entrance exams. He had broad shoulders and wore blue-rimmed glasses. The shine didn't stop her from seeing the blue eyes he had behind them, which interested her.

She stared at him for a while, dawdling with an imaginary pencil. That is, until he looked at the door.

His face suddenly shone with a new look as he marched forward, his robotic movements getting a giggle out of her. He seemed funny.

"Hello! I am Iida Tenya, and you are-"

"A-ah, yes! I know you...I'm Midoriya."

Ochako instantly got out of her seat in a hurry, sliding next to the taller male next to her before she grinned.

"No way! You made it in! I'm so happy-" She excitedly swung her fist in the air. "You helped me with those robots, and I know that hair anywhere! It's so nice to see you again." She grinned.

His face instantly registered who she was, and that's when his face blew up to a heated red. He hid his face in his hands shakily as she continued to spew nice things about him, which only made him more flustered.

"I, wanted to apologise for what I said at the Entrance Exams..." Iida muttered, which stopped Ochako and Midoriya. "I was wrong to say those things. I'm glad you got in, Midoriya."

"It's...It's no problem Iida." Midoriya offered a small, shaky smile, but that was enough to please the male for his actions.

Ochako giggled lightly. She liked these two, and her mind had been completely removed from her temporary worries. That is, until a grumpy voice interrupted the class.

"You're not here to make friends. You can do that somewhere else."

Iida's face showed slight horror, while Ochako and Midoriya turned around to be greeted by the sight of a man in a old, tattered yellow bag. He sucked a yoghurt bottle before sighing. He managed to stand up, unzipping the bag before exiting out and rolling it up. His clothes looked nothing short of something someone at home would wear, with some sort of scarf around his neck.