Chapter 6

All the marauders are gathered in the room of requirement practicing there patronus'

"Hey I almost got it there!" An annoyed James called out, Honey rolled her eyes and thought of a memory. She thought off the time where James saved her from some Slytherin bullies in their first year. Opening her eyes and calling out "Expecto Patronum!" A blue wisp came from her wand and then turned into something.

"Well done Honey!" "It's a Border Collie!" James and Sirius said simultaneously. James closed his eyes and then repeated the same actions followed by Sirius and Peter.

James' wand let out blue wisps wand then formed a stag right in front of her, while Sirius produced a black dog, Peter wasn't so lucky but did get some blue wisps. The two dogs and a stag chased each other and Remus helped Peter until he too had a patronus, it was a rat.

All of the marauders were laughing, until Honey spoke up. "So supposedly those will be our animagus. I think we should give each other nicknames" the others nodded in agreement.

"Let's start with Remus, we could call him howler." Sirius suggested "nah, what about moon moon?" James piped up, Remus just laughed. Then Peter spoke "what about Moony?" Honey smiled "Moony, I like it" the others nodded.

"Now me!" Sirius said excitedly "all right how about shaggy" James said for a joke "or we could call him puppy or big feet since he's got big paws." Remus said amused. It then clicked for Honey "Padfoot!" She blurted out, Sirius tried it on his tongue "Padfoot? I like it" "so it's settled Sirius is Padfoot and Remus is Moony. Peter you next."

"How about wormy, you know cause your tail looks like a worm?" Remus said James shook his head "no I think we should call him wormtail." Everyone agreed.

"James you next, personally I think we should call him antlers but like a funnier name." Sirius agreed "yeah, yeah like Prongs!" We started laughing. "Yeah that's great Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs, now one for you Honey." Sirius said.

"Panda because her furs white and brown." Honey smiled "ha ha very funny." James shook his head smiling. "What about Paws?" peter suggested "That's it Paws! Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Paws and Prongs!" Sirius shouted out. "I like it." Honey said.

"Right now that's settled everyone got your chalk boards and mandrake leave." They all nodded "our excuse for not talking remember is an oath of silence, ok 3, 2, and 1!" They all put the mandrake leave in their mouth except from Remus. Honey cringed at the taste but kept it in any way. Nodding her head to the boys she went out the room and headed to bed.

The next month was hard especially the first day when they had professor McGonagall. "You five are unusually quiet today, what are you planning?" She said worried.

Honey pulled out her chalk board and wrote on it 'we took an oath of silence.' And lifted it up for Minnie to see "did you now?" She said amused. The other three boys pulled out a board and wrote a bunch of 'yes' or 'yes miss' or better yet 'you know it Minnie' and for once honey could swear she could see a faint smile on Minnie's lips.

But other than food tasting funky and having a drooly mouth sometimes it was fine and then they got to the end of the month and they were all gathered back in the room of requirement.

Remus was looking at his watch then looked up "alright, 3 2 1 and you're done!" All four of them spat it out.

"Ugh that was torture not talking for a whole month!" James said loudly. They all nodded. "Right everyone has two heart beats yeah?" Remus said they put their hands on their chest and grinned like children on Christmas. "Right then supposedly you are just supposed to imagine yourself as the animal and then, hey presto!" Remus said.

Closing their eyes, all four of them imagined themselves turning into an animal. Slowly one by one they started changing until suddenly there was two dogs, a stag and a rat standing where the four teenagers were sat.

They started chasing each other, which was funny as they all had to get used to walking on four legs and James had to get used to his antlers. "It says here the more you do it the easier it is." Honey turned back fully clothed thankfully.

"I think we're ready for the next full moon." With a smirk on everyone's face they nod.