Character list

-Any of the How to Train Your Dragon cast

- Jasmin: she has dirty blonde hair that is almost always down her eyes are a deep green she wares typical viking clothes and a headband with two small skulls on the front of it. She welds a sword her father made her she moved to berk after meeting Hiccup and his gang. Her Dragon is a Deadly Nader named Dawn.

-Dawn: a Deadly Nader the color of the setting sun with green eyes. It takes her a while to trust others but trusts and is extremely loyal to Jasmin.

-Eclipse: a tall red haired female viking with dark blue eyes, she has a dragon named Midnight.

-Midnight: A hybrid of a night and lightfury and he is for the most part black, and has white spots on his wings, breaths red fire and has blue eyes.

-Frida: wild ombré haired Viking with a chill demeanor who enjoys just hanging with her dragon whom, unfortunately she has to keep out of trouble-don't kid her wrong a good prank is okay...just not setting sheep on fire.

-Firebird: Frida's monstrous Nightmare, he is a handful putting it lightly, the firy orange-yellow scaled critter loves mischief and is often the source of many fire related problems when not watched and is like a giant puppy, he means no harm just has too much energy to not cause problems.