September 8th

Author's note- ok, so I will take this time to introduce my editor. Her pen-neme is friendship. She helped me edit this chapter, and will edit all the chapters to come in all my stories. I hope you all enjoy Team FriendMony!                                                                                                                         

                                                                                                                         September 8th 5:26 p.m

Dear Himitsu, 

        I… everything’s wrong. I thought that things could be back to normal, that I was an average Uchiha girl, but no. Fate decided that I wasn’t worthy, that I wasn’t good enough to be normal. 

        I woke up today, like everyone else in the village. I slid open my door, walking out letting my feet skim across the cold ground. Normal, right? Nothing wrong, just… normal.

        I went into the family room where I saw my mom and dad, both sitting on tatami mats, wearing grim faces. They beckoned me over to them. They told me something that would change my life forever. 

        When I was born, my eyes weren’t onyx, like every other Uchiha. My eyes? They’re blue. At first, I didn’t believe it. I mean, who would? Every Uchiha, let alone ones that have the sharingan, had onyx eyes. 

        So, why were my eyes blue? None of us know that. The nurses that brought me into this world are all dead in some ninja accident. No one will tell me how. My parent’s feared for me, so they put my eyes under a genjutsu, one that would fade once both of my parents had died. They kept my true eye color hidden, and appeared as onyx. Not even the Hokage knows about my eye color. 

        So, I asked my parents the next logical question. Why tell me now? If you kept it a secret all this time, then why now?

        They gave me a simple answer. Because they expected that they would die soon because of the coup, and they didn’t want me in the hands of evil… or freak out about my eye color if they both die… I think it was more of the second one. Parents are weird like that.

        They expected that Danzō would double cross them.

        Honestly, that part wasn’t very hard to believe. That guy is evil. 

        My parents lifted the genjutsu for a short period of time, so I could see my true eyes. 

        I ran to the mirror, only to see a black haired, blue eyed girl staring back at me. My eyes are light blue, like the sky, yet a shade darker. They glimmered right at me. It’s the real me, yet I look so different. 

        Suddenly, I am different. Suddenly, I’m not really me anymore.

        I’m someone else. 

        My parents put the genjutsu back on me, and I raced to my room and slid the door shut. That’s how I ended up writing in you, Himitsu, even though it’s so early. I completely lost my appetite, so after I’m done, I think I’m just gonna sleep. 

        Himitsu, who am I?

        Goodnight.

                Bye Himitsu! Kimura Uchiha?