Garra and the Artistic Explosion

Ame was a place of sorrow, having been the epicenter of the 2nd shinobi war, Hanzo had turned the village into a nearly unrecognizable military base.

After Konan was nearly killed by Honzo, both Nagato and Yahiko realized Jiraya's idea of peace was a fool's dream, so they remade the Akatuski's idea, as Obito Uchiha and Rin Noraha had been taken in by Madara Uchiha being taught all he knew, they soon gathered other members.

Sasori of the Red Sand.

Hidan and Kakuzu the Immortals.

Kisame Hoshigaki the tailless beast.

Deidara the mad Bomber.

Kabuto former apprentice of Orochimaru.

Sen Jinzou the older brother of Samui of team Killer Bee and last male descendent of the Silver and Gold brothers.

Zetsu the hybrid plant child of the Juubi.

These 13 made up the Akatsuki, the Black cloaks with Red clouds were a stand out where ever they were.

Having spent time in Iwa, Suna and other smaller villages they had made a name for themselves, but now they had done what they needed and now was on to their real goal to capture the Jinchuuriki and extract their tailed Beasts.

"Three years have come and gone, now the time To strike," Obito stated.

"Agreed, teams of two will go collect the tailed beasts, we must start at the beginning, with Suna, The Kazekage has earned a lot of attention for not being a bloodthirsty monster anymore," Yahiko said.

"It's settled then, Sasori, Deidara will handle Shukaku. Hidan and Kakuzu will handle Matatabe. Myself, Yahiko and Konan will take Isobu, Sen and Kisame will get Son Goku. Will regroup and handle the rest after," Nagato explained.

They nodded as team one left to head to Suna, only one little problem, spies had been placed all over since because Naruto is a Bounty Hunter, so he now knew what was going to happen.

================================

It had been a year since the letter and Naruto had taken to train in the Dragon realm for a few months, and it paid off he could go toe to toe with Biju now. But he wasn't after that, he had something else to deal with, after gaining the Rinnegan he had been visited by the Otsutsuki family.

(flashback)

Laying in bed one night, Naruto after spending the day with Ana was exhausted and crashed out, he opened his eyes to a world he had never seen before.

"Hello there young one".

He turned to see three people a women in the center with two men next to her.

"Who are....wait i know you, your the Otsutsuki. Kaguya, Hagoromo and Himuria!" he said.

The three were surprised he knew them, when Hagoromo spoke.

"We are impressed you know us, this makes it easier, "we need you help Naruto Uzumaki," he said to him.

"That is not my name anymore, Naruto Uzumaki is dead, i am now Zeref Grimoire," he stated.

"Yes we know, it is a shame that you reject you true self, but still, we require your help, the Biju are in great danger, a group known as the Akatsuki are trying to capture them, to bring back my first child, the Juubi, this must not come to be, for she is evil incarnet, you must save the very world you had forsaken long ago, you who caries the 'true' Rinnegan is our only hope for the Child of Prophecy will fail with out," Kaguya stated to him.