Nine. Undeniably Daddy

^^^the admiration. Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guyssssss! Yes. Today I am extra energetic which is why I wrote 'hiya' especially long. Anyways. Enjoy the chapter?
...................................................................................
J-hope's POV.
Jimin looks undeniably 'Daddy' today.
I cannot even go against it anymore. Every time even if single thought comes to my mind about Jimin, I simply deny the facts. But looking at the man wearing a red and black striped oversized shirt with a leather jean underneath was...doing things to my body. To say the least.
Noticing it, not only his looks have had an effect on me. The way his personality has taken a drift from being stubborn and dramatic to being a warm, happy and somehow determined person. I cannot pinpoint what and where that determination comes from, but from what I can analyse of it, he has something planned.
The way his eyes close when he laughs and how he licks his lips habitually-wait. What happened to me? Okay, I cannot deny that he's handsome but like...chill Hoseok. It has been only two days since you've started to open up with him and you are suddenly all over the place.
Currently Jimin and Namjoon are arguing about the rate of deforestation in our country. I know. The dorks always pick up random topics and start heating debates for an hour straight. Normally I would be the one to talk about weird and silly things but...holy hell. I didn't thing anyone would pass my line of weirdness.
"So you are saying that we shouldn't cut trees? Where will paper come from then?" Jimin snorts. Namjoon crosses his arms in a profound manner and leans forward. "I am not saying that we should stop cutting trees. I am saying that we should LESSEN the amount of trees that are cut!" Plus, obviously Namjoon is an intellectual man...even then Jimin thinks that he can get his IQ raised up in hopes by having useless debates with the older one.
After ten minutes of bickering, both of them finally noticed that I was not indeed, invisible. I raise my eyebrows up in anticipation as the two seater at me with dumbfounded facial features.
"What?" I scoff.
Jimin's lips turn up into a soft smile but as soon as he realises it, he snaps his head in the other direction as if it never had happened.
Namjoon stays quiet throughout the whole interaction and analyses every sudden move between us possible. His face turns into a knowing expression, which suddenly gets replaced with a look of 'I am going to speak now so be quiet' as he clears his throat.
"Which side are you on. Pro-deforestation or against the cause?" Namjoon cracks his knuckles. I look over at Jimin who was already staring at me with observant eyes. I slump into my seat. "Obviously I am against it. Why are you guys even having a stupid ass debate about this? Is there anyone in the world who likes trees to be cut...except the people who cut it-" "I technically have a point because if we will stop cutting trees...we will not be able to make paper. What do we use instead of plastic bags? Oh yeah...PAPER bags! Did you ever think if there were no paper bags...how would we even be alive. Honestly, plastic is the real enemy here. But you can just choose the other side though. Sorry for the interruption that I caused" He trails off and hides his face in embarrassment with his muscular arms.
Somehow that is way more hot than cute. I blink. Wait-am I thinking straight? I look over to Namjoon and he still has his sh*t faced smile plastered on his face. He literally has that on whenever I interact with Jimin. What is his ulterior motive for this? I will never get to understand that.
I ignore both of them as I get up and go to the kitchen. I will never understand anyone in this household. Besides Jin. He is literally the only person who is on par with my mentality towards the other members. Frankly, he will know why that douche of a leader was acting the way he was.
"Hey Jin...why does Namjoon have a creepy as hell smile plastered on his face whenever he sees me?"
Jin squeals in terror as he drops his plastic (thankfully) plates and turns away from the sink. He eyes me up and down before releasing a sigh of relief. He turns off the running tap water and dries his lanky hands with the white and blue kitchen towel. "Everyone kind of knows" He smiles proudly. Wait. Everyone knows what? Is this a secret group-thingy that I do not know about?
Jin sees the look of confusion on my face and chuckles in disbelief. "You seriously haven't guessed it yet? Then it really isn't my place to tell you. Maybe-you know what? Just forget I even said anything" Jin trips on his words like he trips evertytime when he dances.
I cross my arms and sit on the marbled kitchen counter. "Look, if this is about me dating Jimin then-" "No! Wait a whole freaking second-what? Are you serious? My gosh. I was talking about the tattoo thing" Jin slaps his forehead in utter frustration. I blush in embarrassment. Why did I even say that? Am I really that stupid?
Unfortunately yes.
"What tattoo thing?" I ask in incoherence. Who said I was going to get a tattoo? Jin laughs loudly this time, causing me to jump in surprise. Now I have really lost hope in this household.
"Didn't you know? Jimin is tattooing 'Daddy' onto his back. We don't know why though. But that's why we're all so pumped for him to finally go tomorrow for an appointment at a tattoo place near our house. Cool isn't it?" Jin says in excitement.
I choke on air. Yes. Air.
First of all 'Jimin' and 'Tattoo' are not meant to be in the same sentence. Secondly, the hell is Daddy?! He is a literal embodiment of a toddler-okay maybe he has a little more hot and handsome physique BUT! I am older than him so it is my place to give him the motherly 'pep' talk.
In the middle of our heated discussion about whether it was right or wrong of him to get a tattoo, we both hear a knock on the door. I see blonde hair peeking out from the side of the door.
"Mind if I come in?" We both turn around. Jimin walks in with a smug look on his face. Now I get why I hate the dude. He has no chill whatsoever. Like is this a horror movie or something? The dude needs to know how to not scare others when he is entering a room.
Oh well. Speak of the devil. I'm effed up.
Instinctively, I grab him by his shoulder and shake him around. "You are not getting that horrendous tattoo or else I'll kill you myself!" I stare into his mischievous eyes with my eyes which by the way, were filed with notorious anger. He seems to have no problem with my 'intense screaming in his face' attitude. I give up and try to pass him in order to get out the door.
A wrist stops me. I turn around in hopes that I will get sassed but what he said almost made me faint even more. He comes closer and grabs my right ear.
"You said it yourself. I look undeniably Daddy today"
F**k Jesus take the freaking wheel for me.
...................................................................................
Yeah. I have gone aboard with this story a little too much. What can I do? I was energetic while writing this.
Bye, readers.