B R E A K F A S T

- Royalty - is just a small time jump.

Smut
( this one isn't as good as the bathtub one tho )

" I want you."

Thank god Ashton had armor on, or he wouldn't be the only soldier standing in front of Luke.

The blue eyed boy didn't mean it in that way, Ashton knew that, but he couldn't help but think about him pinning Luke to the mattress as he littered his body with sinful love marks.

He wants Luke to beg for him, but he knows that Luke is a virgin..

So he'll beg for him either way.

Wow that sounded bad-

" I smell waffles." Luke giggles as the two began to walk. Ashton nodded at him and stuck to his side, glaring at anyone who was giving the prince odd stares.

The kingdom knows of Luke's sexuality. So, parts of the kingdom do not like the curly haired blonde. That's why Ashton was hired, because if a random person came in and tried to kill the queens baby, Ashton would kill them first.

Because he's not just the queens baby.

He's Ashton's, too.

" Ashy? Are you day dreaming or something?" Luke asked softly, snapping the honey blonde from his thoughts. Ashton blinked and looked around- how did they get in the kitchen? What the fuck?

How long has he been day dreaming?

" No, baby. I'm good." He smiles down at Luke. The blonde looked up at him with suspicious blue eyes and poked his chest playfully.
" Doubt it."

" What- Why?" Ashton asked as he laughed softly. Luke shrugged and looked down at his feet. Ashton heard a small whimper come form the blonde as his hand quickly grabbed the knights so he could squeeze it. Ashton turned to him with a worried look.

" S-Sorry I-I thought I-" Luke gasped softly when he tried to take a step- but it was way too pleasurable for him. He fell forward and Ashton caught him in his arms so that the princes head was resting in his chest plate. Luckily, no one was around to hear the same sinful moan that left the princes throat.

" D-Daddy." He gasped softly, his hands gripping Ashton's large arms as he tried to control himself from rubbing against the knight.

" Lets get you back to your room. I will get Zayn and ask to bring you some waffles after we fix this. Okay?" Ashton ordered rather than asked. Luke could only nod and bite his lip as Ashton scooped down and picked up the prince bridal style.

" Fuck!" Luke cursed into the honey blondes neck. Ashton could see the wetness through his leggings- though they were black, he could see the glistening from the light above them.

" I thought you said you were alright today?" Ashton said a bit sternly as he held Luke close and began to leave the kitchen.

Why did that turn Luke on even more?

God, Ashton's daddy voice..

Fuck..

" K-Keep talking to me.." Luke whispered. Ashton shook his head and scoffed lightly.