Five.

🖤 87,456 liked Location: Miami, Florida

🖤 87,456 liked
Location: Miami, Florida

NicoletteRae: last day here going to miss the glow!

Comments
girlstowatch: your so damn pretty

User32: you make the pout face look super cute

Estellabellinger: my friend is a goddess

NicoletteRae: Estella your making me cry how did I get so lucky for you to be in my life

User45: wishing she was my girlfriend

🖤 87,034 liked Location: Miami,Florida

🖤 87,034 liked
Location: Miami,Florida

Andreburakovsky : most definitely going to miss these sunsets

Comments

User: wish I was next to him

User: my baby daddy everyone

User: new wallpaper!😍

TomWilson: it time to get your head back into the game!

Caps fan: force is key

Andreburakovsky: I'm all in👍🏻 Tom

————————————————————
Andre POV
Today was my last day in Florida. Right now I'm watching the sunset. It one of the beautiful sights that I seen. It sucks that today is my last day here because tomorrow I go back to reality that I might be trade to another team. I don't want that to happen I love Washington it made me the player I am today. What sucks more is that I didn't get to see that girl again.
I wish that I went up to her still. Damn I just can't get her out of my head she was the most beautiful person I've seen. I'm walking back to my room to finish packing because we're leaving. When I'm packing jakub asked about the bracelet. "I'm going to leave it at the front desk with my name. Maybe I'll get some good luck for doing a good deed."
—————————————————————
Nicolette POV
I'm going to miss this place even though I only been here for a couples of days. I did my little secret photo shoot. I got back to my room start to finish packing. For we can pack everything in car to take us to the airport. Down at the lobby I almost forgot to see if anyone turn in my bracelet. I walked up to the desk. "Excuse me, has anyone turn in a gold bracelet and it has the name Nicolette on it" I'll go and check. Waiting seem like forever. The lady came back saying no their no bracelet.
I felt a tap on my shoulder, "excuse me, are you looking for this. I turn and it was the guy at the restaurant holding my bracelet. " oh my yes thank you I been worry that I wasn't going to find it someone every special gave it to me" I'm glad that I can return it, I'm Andre he replied. "I'm Nicolette but everyone calls me Nicki I think I saw you at the restaurant the other day" yeah that was me with a slight smile, I'm glad I ran into you.
"Oh really why is that." I want to tell you that you are very pretty. " why thank you, you are handsome as well". Hey Nicki we have to leave Brittany said. I turn to her and smile, she saw Andre and just smile back. "Well thank you again for finding my bracelet Andre". Your welcome Nicki I was wondering if I can have your number. "Yeah give me your phone" Andre hands me his phone and I put my number in. "Give me call sometime Andre it was nice meeting you". It was nice meeting you too Nicki.
I walked out of the hotel with butterfly's in my stomach hoping that he will text me or call me.

  Location: Florida 🖤 765,000 views

  Location: Florida
🖤 765,000 views

NicoletteRae: this gift might have just gave me another gift♥️

No comments

—————————————————————
I want to say thank you for being patient been super busy.
I hope you guys like the story
Please vote & comment!