Chapter 11

For one of my most loyal fans! Happy late bday!

Chapter 11-

                “What!?” he looked at me eagerly. “I’m sorry! Sorry! I didn’t know what I did was wrong!”

“Oh no!” I corrected him. “It’s not! It’s just…” I snook a look at the clock again. “My parents are coming! And my dad’s not a huge fan of guys.” I looked at my shoes embarrassed.

“Wait but isn’t he a guy?” he asked puzzled.

“Ya he’s a guy stupid! He doesn’t like guys in his house!”

             He made a silent ‘oh’ and both of us jumped when we heard a screech. I ran over to the window to look. Oh no! The car is pulling up into the driveway! I started to panic and I could see Ashton was leaning from side to side. If Ashton left from the front door my parents would obviously see him. What should I do! My heart beat right out of my chest and in again. I could feel a headache starting to settle in too. Soon, the stress started to pile and I could feel my eyes get watery and my back start to sweat with fear.

          Ashton leaned in and glared at me with his beautiful eyes.

“Are you crying?” he whispered. “I’m so sorry I really didn’t mean it?”He said. I noticed his hands reaching for mine. Right before they did he pulled them away hesitantly. Why?! I screamed in my mind, why!!!! But it was probably better that he didn’t take my hand because I would’ve just forgotten about my parent’s car. Wait, MY PARENT’S CAR!!!!

          I quickly reached for his hand this time and he looked quite surprised…no time to evaluate expression I thought, my parents are probably already up the stairs! I would take him to my bedroom.

“Where are we going?” he asked as we ran up the stairs.

“To my bedroom.”

“Your bedroom?” he said. “Oooh, now that’s what a guy likes to hear.” He murmured. I stopped in my track and gave him a stern look. “I was just kidding! I’m not that kinda guy!”

         Only Silence as we entered my room. My clothes were all over my bed, the floor, and my desk. I noticed I had left my underwear drawer open.

“Holy!” I whispered harshly. Let’s hope he didn’t see that.

“Holy?” I took him and quickly shoved him into my closet, just like the movies. Luckily my closet was just big enough to fit him inside. I did some more shoving before I could actually close the door on him.

“I’ll get you out when I can.” I sighed. “I’m so sorry.” He looked up at me and his eyes glowed. He looked like a baby, in a good way. He doesn’t cry, poop in diapers (hopefully), or throw up on people. Imagine?

“No, don’t fret about it, it’s my fault. But just keep calm and try to get them out of the house.” I nodded sternly and turned to leave. “Wait! You forgot to shut the door!”

“Oh yeah.” As I turned to leave for a second time he grabbed a hold of my arm. I turned to look at him, but I forgot he was now talking threw a closed door...stupid me.

“Don’t forget about me though? You know in the movies? Get me out as soon as possible please?” I nodded for the hundredth time today.

        “Hey mom!” I said trying to add a cheerful tone to my really frightened tone. “Can you go buy some milk from the grocery store?”

“There’s no more? I thought there was a whole carton in the fridge?”

“Nope! Please can you go? I really want to eat some cereal with some nice and cold milk.”

“Ok, why don’t you go, the store is ten minutes walking.” I turned her around to face the door.

“And it’s five minutes driving.”

“But you know that I don’t drive.” She gave me weird look.

“Yes I know! Go with dad.”

“I still don’t get why you don’t want to go.” She claimed. I struggled to find an answer.

“I, her, MY legs hurt.” I said. Yes, that was good. “I got a sore from track practice! Can you believe he made me run?” I faked as I grabbed my calf in pain.

“You never told me you were on the track team?”She asked puzzled. “You always tell me everything.” Oh no.

“No, you don’t get it, I just went today to try it out, but don’t worry I’m not joining! That was the worst experience of my life!” She looked at me a couple of more times and toward the door.

“Ok.” She started down the steps. I watched her talk to my dad a little and then she rode in and they started pulling out.

 “Bye mom! I love you!” and I really did. I was so relieved.

          I quickly ran up the stairs, into my room, and made sure I closed that underwear drawer…it was really bothering me. Then, I opened the closet door. To my surprise Ashton was sleeping. His head was leaning on the side and his eyes were closed. But he was standing. Stand sleeping, cool.

“Ashton?”

“W-wa-what!?” he scrambled to his feet and rubbed his eyes. “Oh, it’s you! Good thing you woke me up cuz I was having this horrible dream!”

“About what?”

“Your dad.” We both laughed.

“I think you should leave now, we wouldn’t want to be in this position again.” He nodded. I walked him to the door.

“Hey, I’m sorry; I made a mess out of things.” He said as his cheeks flushed. So cute!!! I could just hug him but I wasn’t of course. “You forgive me?”

“no.” I gave him a look. “Of course I do!” he smiled.

           He slowly leaned in and wrapped his arms around me. But of course, he made sure not to squish himself on me. So our hug was face and neck only. His arms were on my neck and mine were on his…this was probably a HUGE step for his hesitant old self.

“Bye.”

“Ya, bye” I said flying off into my own little imaginary world.