1. New morning

A morning always seems beautiful with birds chirping and soft sunrays peeping through the curtains of windows in everyone's home .

It's cherry on cake, of the view , when a sleeping beauty in her own " room-palace" just toss around on her bed while squeezing her eyes .

Ring !!!

as soon she shoved some hair strands from her face, she was all disturbed.

she stretched out her hand , grabbed her alarm clock from the side table , switched it off and dumped somewhere.

lol ! it's her daily routine.

then she smiles to have another small round of her dreamland.

but dang !!!!

there comes her mother shouting , " Avni !!!!!!! "

" avni, get up girl.... !! " her mum headed to her directly and start dragging her cover.

" maa, 5 mins more , pleaseeeee !! " she begged while pulling the cover on her again.

" avni, i"m warning you ... if you don't get up right now... yuo'll regret !" neela was quite angry till now.

" awww,, neeluuuu is getting angry ?? heheheh ! " she smiled sheepishly while snuggling more into her pillow.

" ok !! so you won't get up so easily right ?"

" no response "

" here you go " with that Neela poured all the water , of the jug on her.

" tsunami, tsunami, maaa tsunamiiiii !!!! " avni got up immediately all panicked and wet off course.

she looked here and there widenning her eyes and sighed .

" what;s this yaar mom !! " avni frowned while seeing neela smirked.

" neela's nuska to making the panda wake up " she had a proud smile.

" it's not fair , maaaaa " avni wined .

" no more dramas i want, just get ready rn, do you even remember what's today ?"

" yeah !! it's wednesday ?" avni shrugged as a matter of fact .

" avni , it's 18th may , girl !! " neela tried again to make her remember the importance of the day.

avni rolled her eyes while yawning and trying to reminisce something.

" awieee !! it's Neelu's birthday ??" avni got excited but immediately became normal as soon she saw her mum blank.

" uhh !! nooo, we just celebrated it last month. sorry eh !! " avni smiled nervously.

" like seriously avni ? it's your first day in your work place . how can you forgot ? " neela looked in disbelieve.

" first day ? " she snapped her head at her calendar where today's date was marked with red pen and there comes her scream, " ahhhhhhhhh !!!!! omggg, i'm late ! "

avni immediately tried to got down from bed but alas she was right on the floor as her leg got tied with her cover.

" Avni , slowly " neela helped her to get up.

" maa, why didn't you make me wake up early ?" avni screamed while she took the towel .

" wha.. " before neela could answer avni already rushed to her bathroom.

Just 10 mins ,

And avni was all set to rush ....

She was in a formal look , nervousness was clear on her face.

" Avni , your breakfast ! " neela came running with a plate of food

" comm'on maa, do u really think i have even one sec to spare on food?" Avni freaked .

" you - " neela nodded her head, " atleast take some curd-sugar ?" .

"Oh yesss, QUICKKKKLYYYY MAAA "

Soon neela fed her curd by a spoon , thrice .

" Mom, stop it ? Is it too necessary to continue thrice ? " avni said licking the curd from her lower lips.

Neela just rolled her eyes , " aren't you getting late ? "

Avni widened her eyes, " Holy s.... "

She rushed outside.

Neela was about to close the door behind her but she stopped as soon she heard , " maaaa "

And in next moment avni stood in front of her mum while breathing heavily ....

" Avni , what happened? " Neela asked checking her body if she is okay or not

" T..the .... the certificate maaa , i forgot it on my table "

" Avniiiii, you're impossible ! " neela huffed before pacing inside with fast steps.

Soon neela brought the file while she was tapping her foot being worried.

" Thank you maa, Ily " avni hugged and bid bye her mom as soon she got the file.

Neela smiled seeing her retreating figure from behind , " She's a sweet mess of my life . "

____________________________________
______________

And here's the first chapter ! 🍁