Chapter 2

Well,school was over and I was walking home just as I was about to open my front door there was an envelope it read:

"Dear, Daniella

Here is your ticket for Magcon! Can't wait till tommorow!

Ily,tatum"

Oh I forgot about magcon great, I walked in to my house and go straight to my room and go on my phone i go on instagram and search up "cameron dallas" in the search bar. TATUM told me to follow him cause were gonna see him tommorow and he is super cute so why not! I find his account and I must say he is GORGEOUS but he would never be interested in a girl like me.

*Day of Magcon*

Today is the day.. I go to my closet and look for a outfit "what should I wear?"

I simply pick out a white crop top,and a sunflower long ankle skirt!I mean it looked cute, so why not! Tatum said she would pick me up so I was on my way downstairs and my mom said "hey honey you look super cute" thanks mom! I wash out the door waiting for Tatum and this boy walks by an let me say he is so duper CUTE so I just pretend I'm on my phone and he says "um,hey" am before I an speak he was right Infront of me "oh,um hey I'm daniella"...oh hey I'm Taylor caniff I just moved here and was taking a walk to check things out.And I just was saying hi to my neighbors *tatum honks horn* "oh sorry gtg um I'll see u around" and I ran and jumped in tatums car. "who's the kid?" "oh he's my new neighbor he stopped by to say hi." " Well anyways,are you excited"

I was not excited at all but whatever and before I can answer we were on the road.

(A/N) sorry this was short I have TONS of homework so I had to run this in my schedule😂 anyways comment and follow me comment ideas for My next book maybe a sequel! will update tommorow have a nice night Bye!

-Xoxo