Here We Go

==> Be Karkat

Your name is Karkat Vantas and you are on your way to meet up with your current 'best bro' Dave Strider. Or as you call him; 'a Hipster Asshole with no Emotions Whatsoever.' You like your name better, but, that's beside the point. He's coming over soon, and you have to clean up the small apartment you own a bit. For you, the amazing Karkat Vantas, have //FINALLY// convinced the fuckass (also known as Dave) to watch a romcom with you. And holy shit, did that make you feel better about yourself. Well, you better start cleaning. So, we'll leave ya to it.

==> Be Dave

Sup? Your name is Dave Strider, and you are currently facepalming in a hardcore fashion. You had just remembered that you had agreed to watch those shitty romance movies with Kitkat. Sigh, those are //almost// as bad as Johns movies.. You better get ready! Your hair is a mess. You quickly shuffle to your small bathroom, pulling out hair products and fixing up your golden locks. Done.
Lookin good.
"Thanks."
No problem.
You look at the clock. Shit. You're going to be late if you don't get your ass going. Grabbing your keys and shades, you head out the door.
Tracing the wall with your finger as you walk along the deserted hallways, you come across room '34B.' So Karkitty is only a few floors up. You, living on the first floor, got lost a couple times. But, it's not like you'd admit that anytime soon. Hah, you admitting something like that is almost laughable. You bring your hand to the door and knock softly. A hustling noise can be heard from behind the door along with a feint;
"Hold on! I'm on my fucking way!"
You smirk, out of boredom you knock again, a bit harder.
"HOLD YOUR FUCKING SHIT I SAID I WAS FUCKING COMING!"
The door swung open, revealing a pissed off short troll. You chuckle quietly and mutter a greeting 'sup' before pushing past the shorty and walking in.
"Aw, you cleaned for me, Karkitty?" You teased, turning back to see Karkat closing and locking the door. You hear him mumble 'don't fucking call me that.' But choose to ignore it. You rebel.
"I know."
Oh do you?
"Strider who the human hell are you talking to?"
"Eh?"
He sighs, "Never mind."
"Kay."
You plop down on his plush couch. It's so squishy and plump.. Almost reminds you of smu- no. No, not those demonic things. They are //NOT// allowed here. You see Karkles grab 'Titanic' off his wall of romcoms and shake your head. Lucky for you, he saw that.
"What?"
"Nothing."
"No, tell me you fucking asshole. What's wrong with this classic?"
"Well, first.. I agreed to a romcom. Not an emotionally scarring movie. Shit stings my poor heart. Second, that movie sucks ass."
"It does not!" You hear him mumble in an agitated tone as he ends up grabbing 'Bedtime Story.'
You nod in approval, earning a sigh from Karkat. 'Course he'd sigh. He's just upset that he had a movie you actually don't mind watching.

~magical time skip to end of movie~

You look at Karkat. Was he seriously fucking crying over this? It was just a movie. My god. You look at him. He looks at you. You click the movie off, giving him a fake pout.
"Awh, does Karkitty need a hug?"
He growls at you.
"Fuck, okay, guess not."
You chuckle on the inside, man. It was fun to tease the little ass. You poke him. He growls again. So, of course, you poke him again. This time he grabbed your hand and bit your finger softly. Shit, that actually hurt. What the hell kind of teeth did he have? You decide to find out.
"Kitkat open your mouth."
"What?"
"You heard me."
"But wh-"
You cut him off by edging forward and opening his mouth yourself. This leaves the troll wide eyes and shocked.
Holy fuck, Karkitty got pointies. I'll remind you not to fight him. At least, don't let his mouth get anywhere near you.

==> Be Karkat

You are blushing now. Strider is just fucking staring at you and not moving. What the actual fuck.
"Uh, strider?"
You see him shake his head, what was he thinking about?
"Yeah?"
"You, you zoned out."
"Oh."
"Yeah..."
You look away, pushing his hand from your jaw and sit up. Shitsponge had knocked you onto your back. You maneuver away to go get a soda.
Until.... He stops you.
You watch as Dave moved his face closer to yours. You don't know what to do as you sit in shock and wonder.
His lips press against yours, however, you quickly pull away and scoot twords the edge of the couch.