Drunk

"If you wanted to have an early death you should've just broke that beer bottle then shove it straight down to your throat. Easy as that, unlike this drinking and drowning your self till you die polluting this living room with your awful stench. " Sasuke shouted at the blonde man sitted on the carpeted floor with empty beer bottles scattered around the vicinity. The idiot has been drinking since after the afternoon class, messing around their shared flat complaining a lot of lame things whom he didn't even understand at all, fucking drunkard.

" How can you say that teme? I thought we were best friends? " the blonde drunk pouted.

"Dobe we're not. We're not even friends on Facebook." Sasuke scoffs.
"I dont even follow you on instagram and twitter." He added.

"Traitor. You said you don't have any social media account? " the idiot fakes his cry, grabs another bottle of beer and chug a mouthful. Somethings up with the idiot blonde, obviously.
"Good Lord" Sasuke could not take it anymore, so he sat down with him and took a bottle for himself.

" So what's this all about, i know your a miserable douchebag but this is you going in another level of misery-bility. Damn man your evolving backwards." Sasuke said with a laugh. He just chug in another mouthful as if he didn't heard him at all. One thing about Naruto is that he is an absorbent idiot, throw and jab him every insult that you like but he won't take it seriously , he's denser than an osmium.

Naruto suddenly jolts up looked at him dead straight in the eye and grabbed his hands, his eyes drench in tears while mucus drips out off his nose. What a fucking eye sore. That was the grossest and the most disgusting thing that he had seen in his entire life. He knows he is down and everything, and he needs a good ear to vent out all off his shit , but he can't helped it, his hands are itching to get a shovel right now. Hit em hard on his head, dug up a good 6 ft. hole and plummets him in.

Oh he will do that, maybe tomorrow when he sober up. Naruto whispered something, again and again that he didn't got an earful.

"What are you saying idiot." Sasuke said trying his best not to punch him so he could regain atleast some of his consciousness back, he knows he is hurting. And he does not want to add up more pain on him, he is still his best friend after all. Though he would die admitting it.

"Dude she dumped me." replies Naruto loudly this time
"Hinata dumped me dude." cries Naruto. Oops, maybe he isn't that dense anymore.

"She said we can't be together and we are just friends, she said she's not ready to get in a relationship that she has to finish college first, she said her parents are strict." blah blah blaaah bloody bloody blaah...

And a lot more of bloody bloody blah. Oh great! Sasuke just sat there listening to his agony. His heart aches hearing his side, it pained him so much seeing him like this. Man this idiot doesn't deserve this. He knows how much he loves her, so much, that he even quit playing computer games just to give in to her plea because she's no fan of online gaming and she would go berserk every time she happens to learn that Naruto is playing under her radar claiming that he is cheating on her everytime he would lie and play games with us. Fucking lame yeah? And now she's saying that they are just friends?

"What a deceitful bitch." Sasuke blurted out. He's angry alright. Who would've thought that the sweet, innocent looking Hyuuga can be this bitchy.