Holloween Special

I finally finished my holloween oneshot in time for Christmas so expect my Christmas special in summer and my Valentine special just in time for All Souls day, dedicating it to all dead feelings and untimely demise of someone else's love life. May they rest in peace.

"I've done a lot of mistake in the past, I am a bad person and this is God's way of punishing me Sasuke. " Naruto said in a low sad voice while he's looking at the liquid that is dripping down the IV chamber flowing down the hose as he feel a slight burning as they enter his veins.

"How can you say that?" exclaimed Sasuke. A close friend of him whom offered support as he undergo another 'dreadful treatment'.

"It's not a bad person's disease Naruto and it's not God's way of punishing you." Sasuke added with a pitiful look in his eyes while he stares at his frail friend in his frustrated and despairing state.

"I don't exactly know what to say or to do to lighten up your spirit dobe but i can assure you, whatever happens to your treatment I'm always be here for you." Sasuke continues now giving Naruto an assuring smile that somewhat made the blonde man plaster a weak smile on his face

"You're right Sasuke. Thank you. " Naruto replied somehow relieved he is still there even some of their friends and even his girlfriend, of all people, turned their back on him when he got diagnosed of his disease. Them thinking he will never recover and he will be a burden in the long run just shunned him as if he has a disgusting infectious contagious disease.

" Well I'm damn straight right Dobe." Sasuke replied and give him an encouraging smile.

"You can get through this, Keep fighting dickless." Out of nowhere Sai, a nurse in the hospital who he became friends with while having treatment there emerged and gave him his infamous 'plastic smile' and a gentle tap on his shoulder.

Naruto is about to say something when a familiar figure caught his eyes over the door of the theraphy room wherein this mysterious woman is standing and staring at him creepily again, giving him chills on his nape. Her presence alone makes him shiver in fear as the smell of fresh blood reeks everytime she's near. She isn't a stranger to him anymore, he would always catch the woman trying him everytime he would drop by the hospital.

The woman has a long straight bluenette hair that goes below her waist, she has a pale complexion and most of all her eyes. Those creepy pair of eyes that he always caught glaring at him...

"She's here again." Naruto spoke in fear.

"Who?" Sasuke and Sai said in unison.

"There." Naruto pointed scaredly at the doorway. Both men look at where he is pointing only to find out the woman isn't there anymore that made him more scared.

"Oh come on dobe! Here we go again with that woman." Sasuke said while rolling his eyeballs.

"Maybe it's just one of those hospital ghost Naruto. You know, mixed up medications, botch operations blah blah blah. You'll get used to it. Believe it." Sai said bluntly that added up more fear in his already fearful state.

"You are not helping....." Sasuke singing the lines as he throw dagger look at Sai.

"I am just stating facts Sasuke, imagine all the lost patients. " Sai replies, now his turn to roll his eyeballs.