29

 ◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

SEASON 01, EPISODE 13, PART 01

◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇◆ ◇

Delaney laid across the back seat of the Impala, her head propped on Sam's jacket that she had stolen from him half way through the drive. Dean got a call from an old friend that mentioned her dad had been murdered the night before. Delaney had raised an eyebrow when she found out that Dean had a friend that was a female. She wondered if this friend was actually a different type of friend. "So, by old friend  you mean..." she trailed off.

"Meaning a friend that's not new," Dean replied as if it were obvious. 

Delaney sat up in the back and popped her head into the front seat. "You know that's not what I meant, Dean. You never mentioned this Cassie girl before. You actually dated someone for more than one night?"

Dean gave Delaney a look that told her he was in no mood to talk about this Cassie girl and to stop pushing him. "Am I speaking a language you're not getting here? Aren't you supposed to be smart, college girl?"

"I'm being serious, Dean," Delaney groaned and shook him lightly. "Tell me about her."

Dean sighed and focused his attention back on the road, it was clear this Cassie girl had some sort of hold on him if he didn't want to tell her about this girl. "Dad, Sam and I were working a job in Athens, Ohio. She was finishing up college. We went out for a couple weeks."