Question 2

Mmk! You ready for the next question?! Yes? That's what I thought. The question is "what is one thing guys do that you hate?"

Sarah: Um... Holy shit....... I can't think of one..... Give me a sec.....

Kameron: Hmmmm.. Okay, how about when they act completely different around their friends. Like, dude, if you can be a dork in front of me, I'm sure your friends wouldn't mind.

Sierra: ummmm...... Like what Kameron said... But also when they over compliment you.... I know what you're thinking! And that's not what I mean... Just when they say "you're cute" every other sentence you start to doubt whether or not they mean it, where if they compliment you every now and then it makes it more special.

Sarah: Okay: so.... I guess being overly competitive, like you're not always right DUDE.

And WHEN YOUR ASS HANGS OUT OF YOUR PANTS.

Sierra: AGREED ON THE ASS HANGING OUT OF YOUR PANTS THING!!!!!! Like guys! It's not attractive! And while some girls like "bad boys" having your ass hanging out just makes you look like a douche-dick!!!

There yah go! Our biggest pet peeves when it comes to guys! So, to you guys out there!!! Don't do any of these thing and DONT HAVE YOUR ASSES HANGING OUT!!!!! Peace out bishes!!!