Kingdom of Exclusive Sweets

I want you to imagine a place you feel the most comfortable, safe and cozy or better yet go to that place right now. It could be anywhere really. In the winter you could be lying in your bed with the covers pulled to your chin or sitting on the couch with a cup of warm matcha pear tea. If it's the summer you could be outside enjoying the warm rays the sun is giving off or standing under a tree looking out at the landscape in front of you. Everyone has a different level of comfort and while I am sitting here at my desk, I will be sharing the story of a young girl and her place of comfort.

Her story doesn't start just over the rainbow or to the second star to the right. Deep in the Dark Forest of Germany stands a small cottage. After entering the cottage, you will soon come to notice that inside lies absolutely nothing. Other than the front door, a small window in the back, and a little closet there isn't a piece of furniture or decoration in sight. Is this where the young girl lives? On the contrary, through that little closet is a staircase that leads you up to another door. When you reach that door make sure to push not pull and upon entering you should come to relies upon that instead of being in the empty cottage you are now in a magnificent castle. I would like to formally welcome you to 'The Kingdom of Exclusive Sweets', here lies the resident of the young girl.

This young girl has a special title; Princess Courtney Caramel. Courtney was too excited today to sit still, even in here favorite marshmallow chair. Today was her thirteenth birthday, today was the day her father promised to take her to powdered sugar winter wonderland forest. She wanted to feel the cold air nip at her cheeks and the icy wind blow her long auburn hair. Technically she wasn't born until 2:15 pm, but that didn't stop her from going into her father's office every half hour from when she woke up this morning at eight o'clock, to see if he was ready to take her. Since it's not even noon yet, I think that gives us plenty of time for me to show you around.

After stepping out of the door that leads to the cottage in the forest, you will be standing in the peppermint hallway. If you look to your right the hallway ends with a window looking out on the land of the kingdom. The door on the far right closest to the window is Courtney's room. Her father wanted her close to the enchanted door that leads to the small cottage, just in case something were to happen. That's why today is so exciting for her, nothing ever happened where they lived. Nothing exciting anyway, there were no earthquakes or hurricanes. The sun always shined bright and the sun never lets the ground beneath them get cold. Even at night when the moon was out, the weather always stayed the same.

I didn't ask for permission to enter into Courtney's room and we don't want to be rude as guests and explore in there so instead let's make a left. Inside the door directly in front of us will lead us to the attic. I wouldn't recommend going up there at the moment, there is a wee vermin problem. Somehow bats got up there and not the cute milk chocolate bats, these are full grown black licorice bats. Normally you might catch a rare sighting of them near the edge of the kingdom inside the crystal caves, but other than that they tend to live outside the kingdom's boundaries; far away in the dark chocolate caves out by the black licorice fields.

If you make ninety degrees turn to the right and walk straight ahead this will lead you to the grand walnut brownie staircase. It's only one flight of stairs also try not to eat or lick anything while you are here. Maybe I should have mentioned that to you in the beginning, but sometimes I forget it's not common knowledge to people not from this kingdom. You don't want to be that person who licks the walls and takes a bit out of the chair. People here will think you have gone mad and take you to the nut house. 

I mean literally, it's a house made of nuts. If you do get sent there, I would suggest wishing upon a star to be placed in the chocolate covered peanut room. At least while you are there you can enjoy the taste of the table and chairs since it's the only room with chocolate in it. I heard about this one man that got sent there and the poor man ended up in the almond room. Even though it's one of the more luxurious and expensive rooms, I feel bad for him. Who would want to be stuck in a room made of the worlds healthiest nut in a kingdom of sweets? If he wasn't crazy before, I would think being in there would defiantly push him over the edge.