My Boy| 13

"you like johnny?" olive asked me. i was sitting on her bed in their apartment, she had invited me over earlier and now we were planning for me to stay over. "yeah i do" i blushed

"awwe have you two kissed?" she asked, poking my sides. i nodded timidly and she started laughing "that's so cute"

"what about you and dally?" i smirked. olive blushed a deep shade of red "i'm not sure, honestly"

"what do you mean?"

"dally doesn't really date, he's kind of just there you know? no i didn't word that right, um dally doesn't date he just, i guess it's a friends with benefits type thing"

that saddened me. dal obviously liked the girl, hell, he might've even loved her. "can i talk to dal about it?"

"if you want but please don't tell him what i had said"

"i won't. you two would be really good together, and he obviously cares about you" i smiled. she blushed again and nodded.

we talked a little bit more until we both got hungry "wanna go to the dingo?" i asked "i can pay"

"sure, but i'll pay. it's no problem"

"are you sure?

"yeah i'm gonna pay"

"okayyy" i said sarcastically. she playfully rolled her eyes and we walked out of her apartment.

when we got to the dingo olive and i sat in the back and waited for someone to come over. when a server finally did come over, it was a beautiful girl with darker skin. she looked at us shyly and said "what can i get for you today?"

"um olive?"

"we both want a cheeseburger and fries please" she smiled sweetly.

"alright it'll be right out"

"stop stuttering and get back here!" someone called from the kitchen. the girl looked at us embarrassed and said "sorry"

"hey don't be sorry, you didn't do anything wrong" i comforted. she gave me a soft smile and got yelled at again. the person yelling started getting on my nerves, so i yelled "man, shut the fuck up you're the only one bugging people" the yelling stopped and the door to the kitchen opened. a middle aged man walked out of the kitchen and walked over to our table and pushed our waitress "get back there and put there order in!" i stood up as quickly as i could and punched the man in his jaw. "don't fucking touch her!" i said angrily "she didn't do shit to you! she can't even be older than sixteen!" i said angrily. olive grabbed the girl by the hand and pulled her away while i argued with the man "why are you standing up for her she's a filthy n-" my fist connected with the mans jaw again and he stumbled back "shut the fuck up!" he turned back towards me and swung. my eyes went wide as i dodged the punch. i ran and grabbed olive and the girl "c'mon!" i yelled. the two ran after me and we raced out of the dingo and towards the curtis house. "what's your name?" i asked while running "it's daija" she panted

"i'm october and this is oliviah" i started to slow down as we neared the curtis house "here" i said pointing there. i followed oliviah up the steps and threw the door open.

the boys all looked over at us alarmed as olive, daija, and i collapsed onto the floor in a heap of laughter "oh my god you hit him so hard that was hilarious!" olive laughed

"man, my fucking hand hurts"

"you should have seen the look on his face when he went to hit you" daija laughed even harder. i cackled which caused us to laugh even more "f-fucking hell that was"

"did you just cackle" daija chortled. i nodded my head and stood up only now acknowledging the boys who were looking at us like we were crazy.

"oh hey guys" i said walking over to johnny. he looked at me bewilderedly and cocked a brow. i nodded for daija and olive to come over as we explained what had happened.

"your knuckles bleeding" johnny said worriedly.

"oh i guess it is" i shrugged

"come on let me go clean it up"

"nah i'm fine johnny"

"come on"

"johnny, i'm fine"

he rolled his eyes and stood up. he nodded toward the bathroom and rolled his eyes again when i refused to go. he sighed and leaned down to pick me up. "johnny put me down!" i insisted. he chuckled and shook his head. he carried me to the bathroom and sat me down on the counter. he shut the door and stood between my legs resting his hands on my thighs. he leaned in and kissed me lips softly. my arms went from crossed to around his neck in a matter of seconds. "what happened to the innocent you?" i asked jokingly

"you" he smirked. i rolled my eyes playfully and kissed him again.

./.

"so who's this lovely lady?" two-bit said motioning towards a now blushing daija.

"this is daija" i answered for her.

"hello daija" two said sappily. dally and i scoffed at the same time and i decided to start introducing everyone.

after i was done, i took a seat next to johnny on the floor. daija sat on the couch and we retold our story of what had happened. our story had the boys all rolling with laughter and i think steve may have had a coughing fit because of it. "october" johnny whispered in my ear.

"hmm?" everyone had stopped laughing and were all looking over at us, including daija. "do you want to go to the drive in with my tomorrow night?" a chorus of "oooohs" rang out throughout the living room. johnny blushed a deep shade of red and i'm sure my face was the exact same.

"sure" i stuttered out. he smiled and turned away from me.

"you guys quit. leave them be!" olive snapped. i looked up at her thankfully. she nodded back at me and let out a gasp as dally wrapped his arm around her waist. i let out a airy laugh and turned back to johnny. i picked up his hand and laced our fingers together. "i love you" he mouthed, smiling. "i love you too" copying his actions.

•••••

"i don't know what to wear!" i huffed leaning back on my bed. daija chuckled while going through my closet. "what about this?" she questioned. i looked up at the outfit. a pair of high waisted shorts with little rips in them and a black crop top with a rose on the chest. "that's perfect" i smiled. i got up from the bed and grabbed the outfit from her. "thank you daij" i gave her a loose hug then went into the bathroom to change.
"you look so cute!" daija squealed when i came out of the bathroom. (outfit in media)

"do i?" i questioned looking into the mirror. she nodded her head "johnny is gonna flip when he sees you!!"

"you think so?"

"no girly, i know!"

"i'm so nervous" i sighed.

"why?"

"i don't know" i shrugged. "johnny and i have done a lot of stuff together. i don't know why this is different"

"you'll be better once you get there, don't worry"

"alright" i smiled.

i looked up at the clock and noticed that we had twenty minutes before the movie started. "oh shit we better go."

"yeah we better" she agreed.

we started to walk out of my bedroom and i stuffed my hands in my pockets. "shit my switch!" i gasped before running back into my room and grabbing the blade off of my bed.

i came back out and daijas eyes widened at the sight. "why do you need that?"

i shrugged my shoulders. "you never know what could happen. you always need to be prepared"

"that's true but how do you hide it?"

"i put it in my back pocket. no one will fuck with a girl with a switchblade"

"i guess that's true, just be careful"

"i'm always careful" i smirked. daija scoffed and we continued to head to the double.